Schiit Multibit / Denafrips in Bangalore

jai1611

Anyone with Schiit Multibit (Bimby/Gumby/Yggy) or Denafrips DACs in Bangalore who would be willing to host me for a listen?
Im curious about them given my preference for r2r DACs. Have the Naim DAC (older one with PCM1704), Soekris dam1021 and a couple of vintage DACs. Can carry one of them along to listen if there is interest

thanks in advance

Anyone with Schiit Multibit (Bimby/Gumby/Yggy) or Denafrips DACs in Bangalore who would be willing to host me for a listen?
Im curious about them given my preference for r2r DACs. Have the Naim DAC (older one with PCM1704), Soekris dam1021 and a couple of vintage DACs. Can carry one of them along to listen if there is interest

thanks in advance

I too have similar interest... Please let me know if there are any.

Hi, I am from Bangalore. I have a MHDT Havana (NOS,R 2R) with Western Electrics 396A Tubes. Also have a Schit Modi Optical for comparison. Im curious to compare DACs. Have a small near-field listening setup with AR18 bookshelf speakers and a Pioneer A 676 Reference amplifier in a very well dampened room. Have a TT setup to do even wider comparison with digital / analog. Willing to host!

If you allow, I would also like to join in. However, I do not have any DACs to bring along :(

Have the Naim DAC (older one with PCM1704), Soekris dam1021 and a couple of vintage DACs. Can carry one of them along to listen if there is interest

thanks in advance

Any of them you're looking to sell?

MaSh

Hi, I am from Bangalore. I have a MHDT Havana (NOS,R 2R) with Western Electrics 396A Tubes. Also have a Schit Modi Optical for comparison. Im curious to compare DACs. Have a small near-field listening setup with AR18 bookshelf speakers and a Pioneer A 676 Reference amplifier in a very well dampened room. Have a TT setup to do even wider comparison with digital / analog. Willing to host!
Wow... I would love to be part of that session.

I'm a little hesitant to attend a large gathering in the current environment. Happy to host people individually

Fair enough. Are you open to leaving / keeping the DAC overnight to study them better?
Im okay as long as there are two people as my listing space is very small.
Or post 1st of July I will have a slightly bigger space. We still have to take adequate precautions though.
PMed you.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back