SCIIT modi multibit from US

sree0320

Hi, I want to purchase modi multibit DAC which is not in stock with Headphone zone.org. I came to know that my aunt is coming from U.S next month.She is illiterate coming alone.
So what are the problems will be faced by her if she is bringing it along with her allowed luggage with opened package?

if it is possible, I am actually between modi multibit and bifrost.Please help me with these two things.

Sent from my Lenovo K50a40 using Tapatalk

Hi, I want to purchase modi multibit DAC which is not in stock with Headphone zone.org. I came to know that my aunt is coming from U.S next month.She is illiterate coming alone.
So what are the problems will be faced by her if she is bringing it along with her allowed luggage with opened package?

if it is possible, I am actually between modi multibit and bifrost.Please help me with these two things.

there will be no issue. It is a small packing. Just ask her to put it between the clothes in her suitcase and bring it.

What about scanning process? She is coming to Hyderabad.

don't worry Hyderabad airport customs is concerned only about Gold coming in...
They're not bothered about pure audio gold mine getting inside [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys
Anyone compared modi multibit with basic bifrost? Price difference isn't much. But if I go with bifrost, i may miss the multibit.

Go with multibit...if possible get bifrost MB...it will settle the confusion..[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

I missed about asking the plug type. Can anyone clarify what is the plug type I have to order for the DAC? It seems there are different types.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back