• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Screen Controlled by projector

Audiolab 6000CDT Dedicated CD Transport

AV55

is anyone using motorized screen which is controlled (UP/Down) using the 12V triggering output of the projector? Please share your experience. Thanks

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Aquarian09

is anyone using motorized screen which is controlled (UP/Down) using the 12V triggering output of the projector? Please share your experience. Thanks
I didnt know we had that kinda technology :D

thanks for updating me with that ... I will search and get to know more about this :)

AV55

This is a feature of most of the high end projectors and AVR. I have Epson TW 8200 which has this feature. Currently I use a remote to lower and raise motorised screen. I am looking for a compatible transmitter (attached to projector) and receiver which can replace the remote.

Aquarian09

This is a feature of most of the high end projectors and AVR. I have Epson TW 8200 which has this feature. Currently I use a remote to lower and raise motorised screen. I am looking for a compatible transmitter (attached to projector) and receiver which can replace the remote.
Cool :cool:

Which Screen are you using..

I am searching for Good Screen for TW8200 around 10-15 k..

it will be helpful if you can suggest.

SPONSORED ADS