second attempt "greetings from Kassel in Germany"

AudioValve

Im a manufacturer from Kassel - Germany ( city of DOKUMENTA ) and produce tube amplifier brand AudioValve. For those who are interested what we produce this topic in Germany so I like to tell more about it. I hope the admin no delete me again ?!

thx, Helmut

Helmut,
Please note that if you attempt to promote your products on this forum without registering as a "Commercial Member" then your posts will be deleted. You can participate in any discussions as you please but kindly do not promote your products (without registering as above). Please read forum rules to understand more about this.
Cheers,
Sid

Hello Sid, I no found terms and condition its theme "Commercial Member" in the forum rules, maybe do you have a link for me ?? thx, Helmut

@Helmut:
Please read Rule no.16:

"Your username/signature/post/thread cannot contain any information (like website link, contact address, contact telephone number, contact email, etc) to promote your business, website, products and/or services. Advertising in your signature/post/thread is not allowed. Also your signature/post/thread may not advertise or link to a competing site or an alternative to HiFiVision.com. The only way you can advertise your products and/or services is by advertising with us."

To register as commercial member please go the main page and click User CP (user control panel)
When the "Your Control Panel" shows up scroll all the way to the bottom of this
Under "Miscellaneous" there is a "Paid Subscription Tab"
Click on this and it will tke you to "Dealer/Manufacturer Registration"
Cheers,
Sid

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back