Serious system upgrade planned

For your Price range you try out all Creek combo with ultimate synergy

EPOS M22i or Epic Floor standers + Creek Destiny Combo.

hi members,

been a long time since i posted on the forums. i am now planning to upgrade my system step by step. Current as follows:

Marantz CD5001 cdp, Marantz ST7001 tuner, apple ipod 160 gb classic, CA 640A amp, Mordaunt short 902i bookshelves, chord crimson and ecosse best boy interconnects, qed silver speaker cables, pulzz line conditioner, RED isolation transformer connected to source components, full tripplite ups backup for system with dedicated AC line, custom built speaker stands.

next in line sure purchase - arcam r dock for the ipod

I want to upgrade to the next level in terms of mid priced components. planning a speaker purchase first, then amp, then cdp in that order over the next one year. not thinking of upgrading the tuner.

floorstanding speakers (60 - 80 k) : acoustic energy, monitor audio bronze/silver series, epos, quad - want full range sound in a medium size listening room - mainly country, blues music spea

amp (80 - 100 k) - thinking of creek 5350, arcam a38, roksan kandy k2, audio analogue puccini - looking for good power and punch - it was my main grouse with the CA

cdp ( 60 - 80 k) - will definitely think on the lines of naim, arcam or cyrus base models

please let me know your views on the right combinations of the above products. Value for money is most important and i do not want to pay more than a 20 % premium on international prices.

Looking forward to some help

Regards,

Jairus

@ Jairus,

Hi. I had owned similar system to yours: Marantz CD5001 with PM6002 (later upgraded to PM7001) and MS Avant 902i BS speakers, in room size 3000mm (W) x 3500mm(L) x 2700mm(H). I literally fell in love with my music until one day my dearest HOME MINISTER took the room apart and stacked my system in a corner to make room for GUESTS :mad::sad:

All my efforts and long hours of experimenting the speaker placements, cablings, etc. went down the drain with a flip an an eye :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back