• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

service/repair for old receivers

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers

gxexha

Hi!
I have a couple of receivers -
1) Technics stereo cassette receiver SA-370S
2) Sony STR-6046A
I got the technics repaired a while back but that person did not do a great job of it so the cassette deck is having problems again. I would appreciate it if someone could give me the contact details of a good technician who deals with old equipment preferably in Delhi or Hyderabad. Bangalore and Mumbai would be okay too I guess.

Vinod.R

Hi,

I have put the same receiver Technics 370 for sale. My guess is that the problems might match.

I do not have the patience to get it serviced. Belongs to my friend and hence looking to dispose it.

Check out my for sale thread.

Vinod

ranjeetrain

Try Davinder singh
Address: WZ-H-81, Sant Nagar Extn, Tilak Nagar New Delhi
Phone: 9818995322

No affiliation. I don't know him or any business experience. Kindly deal accordingly.

gxexha

Vinod,
I checked your post. I did have a volume issue and one of the channels had low sound. Changed the amp which I found online and some other part (don't remember which) and the volume is fine. It's the deck I have an issue with. The motor slows down and stops once I insert the cassette. If you have just a volume issue it could be a small job to get it working again.