Service technicians referral thread

Sejohny

Hello friends,
I am new to this forum. Can anybody help me for a good technician who can service my AV receiver. I am looking in Kochi or Trichur

I got Onkyo AV receiver with wharfadale speakers.

thanks
John

Hello friends,
I am new to this forum. Can anybody help me for a good technician who can service my AV receiver. I am looking in Kochi or Trichur

I got Onkyo AV receiver with wharfadale speakers.

thanks
John

Hi John,

Please contact Mr. Jonny, Fort Cochin @ +91-9847676840. He is a seasoned technician specialized in AVRs and studio equipment.

Thanks,
Bibin

Last edited:
Hi John,

Please contact Mr. Jonny, Fort Cochin @ +91-9847676840. He is a seasoned technician specialized in AVRs and studio equipment.

Thanks,
Bibin

Dear Bibin,
I contacted Mr. Johny and took my amp to him and got fixed it in the same day!
He is really a professional in this field and very sincere in his job. He did great job for me and charged a reasonable amount. No question we can refer him to anybody.

Thanks for giving me a good reference.

John.

I highly recommend Mr Johny who helped me fix my Onkyo TXNR626 receiver. 3 channels were damaged due to a short circuit caused by coffee spill and he was very professional and repaired it in a days time. I contacted him after seeing this post and he came to collect it within 2 hours of my call. His charges are also very reasonable. I had purchased the receiver from Noble Audio Aluva. They don't have after sales support and the only option is to send the receiver to Chennai via courier and you don't even know how much time it might take.

Is there any technician available in Kollam, Trivandrum area? My Onkyo TX SR-313 died and desperately searching for a good technician.

I highly recommend Mr Johny who helped me fix my Onkyo TXNR626 receiver. 3 channels were damaged due to a short circuit caused by coffee spill and he was very professional and repaired it in a days time. I contacted him after seeing this post and he came to collect it within 2 hours of my call. His charges are also very reasonable. I had purchased the receiver from Noble Audio Aluva. They don't have after sales support and the only option is to send the receiver to Chennai via courier and you don't even know how much time it might take.
Is Mr. Johny's service still available?

Don't mean to hijack the thread, as it says Service Technician referrals......Any leads for NAD Technician in Chennai?

hello guys,

Is there any service technician around Mumbai, who can repair Panasonic Bluray player bought from US (110volts).

Thanks in advance
Siju

hello guys,

Is there any service technician around Mumbai, who can repair Panasonic Bluray player bought from US (110volts).

Thanks in advance
Siju

What area would be more preferable for you ?

Okay I knew one who repaired a Sony Blu Ray player for me but he is in andheri west.
Would make no sense coming all the way from panvel , Thane till Andheri

Just incase you can, here is the name.and address

Raj Electronics
Ceasar Rd, near Shivesena Office,
Amboli, Andheri West, Mumbai - 400058
Tel - 09664073020

Last edited:
Okay I knew one who repaired a Sony Blu Ray player for me but he is in andheri west.
Would make no sense coming all the way from panvel , Thane till Andheri
Hello...andheri is fine for me....if he is able to repair it, i can certainly go. Kindly share the contact.
Regards
Siju

Any leads on a plasma TV technician in and around Thrissur, Kerala ? Got in touch with Johnny, kochi but he is too far off for a fragile item like this. Make that minimum 2 trips totalling 340 kms.

Any leads on a good plasma tv technician in Thrissur? Please please please......
An oral consult points to a power supply board issue.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back