MOBILE NO - 9611022118
Email: [email protected]

AHA Technologies
31/2 Netaji Road, Fraser Town
Bangalore 560 005
Mr. Shafi

Both are listed as authorized service centers in Bangalore.
I had an old IA (PM7001) serviced at A G Technologies a couple of years ago.

Cheers,
Raghu

Recently my Marantz AVR gone on standby mode. I took it to Mr. Johny, Fort Kochi and he rectified it in 2-3 days at a nominal cost. He is quite knowledgeable and dependable.

What is the usual service charges for an overhaul with switches change and dust removal for an AVR? I am quoted Rs.4000 as switches are to be replaced. Is it normal?

Hello
Any leads for a good TV tech in Bengaluru for an LG Nanocell TV, the authorised service tech informed that the TV IC need to be replaced so wanted a second opinion.

Thanks in advance
Karthik

What is the usual service charges for an overhaul with switches change and dust removal for an AVR? I am quoted Rs.4000 as switches are to be replaced. Is it normal?
The switches are 7 to 14 rs each, rest is labour to dismantle all the boards and solder the new ones in.

Like the old joke, cost of screw 1 re, knowing where to hammer it in, 999 rs

Help ! Any one know of a good Panasonic Plasma tv technician in Kerala? TV had konked again, off. Status - Green light standby. Also a good CVT Technician would be helpful. Could not find anyone good Help ! Help ! Based in Thrissur Kerala.

I got my subwoofer plate amp repaired by Mr. Johny Peter, Fort Kochi yesterday. He quoted only very minimal charges and repaired within 2 days. Very highly recommended Technician and a very down-to-earth person also. (contact number : 9847676840).

I got my subwoofer plate amp repaired by Mr. Johny Peter, Fort Kochi yesterday. He quoted only very minimal charges and repaired within 2 days. Very highly recommended Technician and a very down-to-earth person also. (contact number : 9847676840).
Need someone like him in Mumbai. Regular technician can repair only amp section. Need someone who can repair smps power supply.

Hello. Any leads for a technician who can fix some issues on my Yamaha Av receiver in Mumbai? Thanks

I got my Denon receiver repaired from Unique AV Solution Delhi. Really professional and excellent service with reasonable ETA.

Hi All,

Posting after longtime. I got to know good cassette Deck, Spool Tape technician. He fixed my Technics and Akai Cassette decks and use Oscilloscope for setting.

He does repair amplifiers but havent tested his skills on that yet.

Sanjay Dhotre - +91 99229 69991
His shop is in Sangvi.

Regards,
Nishant

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back