Shall I use AVRs and Subwoofer from Germany?

Agreed Klipsch price in Europe is really good..

Taga TSW 200 is a 12inch sub and within 25K on amazon.in or any dealer if you can locate near by.. Per the specs it is rated down to 25Hz.. Rough guess, it should be able to do close to that value in your room.. Saves you the hassle of shipping..
I second this, bringing a subwoofer box from abroad is a hassle. Its damn heavy and big that u need a a good packing to protect it. Again, its more prone to damages if the guys at the airport throws it. I think noone could safely carry anything bigger than a small bookshelf across an airport. I personally have carried amps across, but I still dont have an idea how folks manage to carry bookshelfs without getting damaged.

Noted. How TAGA HARMONY PLATINUM SW-10 V.2 differs from TSW 200? apart from size and frequency?

I had used the Platinum SW 10v.2 for a while.. Even though sw 10v.2 being 10 inch sub, i guess it has more excursion that TSW 200.. Since both are around the same price, without measuring the response of both subs in the same room, it can be difficult to say which one is better..

I had used the Platinum SW 10v.2 for a while.. Even though sw 10v.2 being 10 inch sub, i guess it has more excursion that TSW 200.. Since both are around the same price, without measuring the response of both subs in the same room, it can be difficult to say which one is better..
Can I audition them both anywhere in Chennai?

Can I audition them both anywhere in Chennai?

Not sure of the dealers who stock Taga Harmony.. There is this store, D.S Audio near ritchie street, Chennai.. I haven't been there, but heard from local FM that he has few (Taga Harmony) products in the store.. You may want to check that..

D S Audio Store

No 5 1st Floor, M D Hussain Sahib Street,
Mount Road, Chennai - 600002,
Near Prns Sons & Riche Street
044-43227560, 98407 39261..

But if you are planning for a sub, best is to pick it online..

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back