Share from your 2022 ‘Spotify Wrapped’ here! (And read others’)

sachinchavan 15865

Spotify comes up with an insightful analysis and summary of your music listening through the year and presents it in a lovely customised musical slideshow: ‘Spotify Wrapped’. You can access yours if you log into Spotify now.

Won’t it be nice to know each other a little more through our ‘Spotify Wrapped’ summaries? We’d also get an idea of the collective listening preferences of the forum members if we have enough posts.

So post whatever you liked from yours in this thread!

Let me begin with (a part of) mine.

‘Spot On’, Spotify!

One of the things Spotify did this time, is determine your ‘Musical personality’. Given my eclectic choice of genres and penchant to dig deeper for newer/lesser known artists, I’d say they got my personality spot on! ‘Seeker‘ is indeed the adjective I resonate, nah, identify with, in general. 😊

D7F3CCDE-54AB-42F5-ABE2-790591390995.jpeg

Last edited:
This is my summary -
Listened to 33 Genres - top 5 (descending 1-5) - Funk, Blues Rock, Nu Jazz, Vocal Jazz, Mellow Gold
18346 minutes of listening on spotify.
Most listened song of the year - it serves you right to suffer - John Lee Hooker, Avener Mix
642 Artists - Elvis dominated - I have to say I rediscovered Elvis this year, I had a great time. The top 5 descending - The temptations, Avener, John Lee Hooker, Al Green
Spotify calls my music personality - The deep diver.

Spotify Wrapped 2023 -
57 Genres ( descending order - Filmi, Rock, Soul, BBoy, Pakistani Pop)
2051 songs played over 20,528 minutes
Most listened song - Beck - Go It alone
1056 artists this year - Dominated by The Rolling Stones. Top 5 descending - The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, The Avener, Morcheeba, The Black Keys.
Spotify 2023 - Collector

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back