Shopping for LCD/Plasma

I cross checked the price yesterday with panasonic brand shop , they said its for 53k , u may be able to get it cheaper at some other dealer locally

Can anyone tell me where is the PV 8 available for around 50k in Bangalore.

I have been running around in this place. Everybody is quoting MRP 69k in spite me explaining everything about this price crash, they call millions of guys and finally they say it is the same.

I am little confused. Nobody really knows who gave it for those prices. Please let me know. If it is 50k I want to buy.

Can anyone tell me where is the PV 8 available for around 50k in Bangalore.

I have been running around in this place. Everybody is quoting MRP 69k in spite me explaining everything about this price crash, they call millions of guys and finally they say it is the same.

I am little confused. Nobody really knows who gave it for those prices. Please let me know. If it is 50k I want to buy.

panasonic brand shop in koramangala is quoting 52990 for this. Maybe you can negotiate and get a few grands knocked off.

Yes, i called them and they have confirmed the same, Panasonic brand shop is selling the same for 53k. There was another post in the forum, where someone mentioned that he got the TV for 49k, but till now he has not provided the dealer details and the place in bangalore he bought it from

Sunday, I visited Devi electronics Jayanagar, Panasonic showroom Koramangala and Modern World M.G.Road. Here are the price details for PV80H:

Devi - 57.5k
Panasonic - 65k
Modern World - 60k

I have told Devi Electronics that we will be buying in bulk (5-10 members from Team-BHP), so give me the best quote. He will be calling me today with his quote. Once the quote is given, we have to give him the requirement in written with all the buyers name and address. We have to place the order in one go. Any one from this forum interested to join?

Panasonic brand shop is not going to match the Devi's quote. I shared Devi's quote and asked him what is the best he can give. He will never match 57.5k.

Modern world is quoting 60k for single piece. I did not ask the quote for bulk buying. I am sure even they may not match Devi's quote. If required, I can ask for the same.

Also, at Modern world, I compared PV8H with Sony 40v400 with F1 live (Tata Sky connection). The motion pictures in PV8H is smooth (ofcourse with good black levels) than the 40v400.

Sunday, I visited Devi electronics Jayanagar, Panasonic showroom Koramangala and Modern World M.G.Road. Here are the price details for PV80H:

Devi - 57.5k
Panasonic - 65k
Modern World - 60k

I have told Devi Electronics that we will be buying in bulk (5-10 members from Team-BHP), so give me the best quote. He will be calling me today with his quote. Once the quote is given, we have to give him the requirement in written with all the buyers name and address. We have to place the order in one go. Any one from this forum interested to join?

Panasonic brand shop is not going to match the Devi's quote. I shared Devi's quote and asked him what is the best he can give. He will never match 57.5k.

Modern world is quoting 60k for single piece. I did not ask the quote for bulk buying. I am sure even they may not match Devi's quote. If required, I can ask for the same.

Also, at Modern world, I compared PV8H with Sony 40v400 with F1 live (Tata Sky connection). The motion pictures in PV8H is smooth (ofcourse with good black levels) than the 40v400.

Buddy

You want a better quote.. then go in for Griha Vaibhav...

They will get you a better price...

Let me know, what price they, quote, may be i can help...

I sent my BIL to devi at jayanagar. it was 58.

Selective, when sumaria is offering pv 80 online for 59k how come these guys at pana brand shop have not reduced. Maybe all us are rushing and nobody has stocks and suddenly they are acting tough I think.

Please let us know the progress.

Where is griha vaibhava anyway Mridul ?

Hi:

I'm getting PV8 for 53k here in Chennai at a local dealer, except him, all over Chennai the price is 58-59k, that's terrible. But, I want a couple of thousands knocked off, say I want it for 48K :D.

Forum members of Chennai who are interested in PV8 can join with me, may be we can bring it down to 48K for a bulk order:rolleyes:

hi david

where in chennai its available for 53k ,pllz tell me

Hi:

If you're really interested in PV8, like me; we both can wait for a week may be for other Chennai forum members to join, so we all can go and book for a cheap price. Any suggestions ?:confused:

hi vinod

actually i am looking for viera th42py800. when i contacted panasonic they told that the model is not yet launched in india.

i am looking for that particular model as its full hd model its launched in asia other than india

thx

Yes, i called them and they have confirmed the same, Panasonic brand shop is selling the same for 53k. There was another post in the forum, where someone mentioned that he got the TV for 49k, but till now he has not provided the dealer details and the place in bangalore he bought it from

Ok, couldn't post because I was not having access to an internet PC for the last 3 days. It was at Devi Electronics only. This was a special price since we booked 4 televisions. If you go for bulk booking, he will give you this offer. Talk to the owner directly.

At Panasonic brandshop in Koramangala, they offered 51k for bulk booking. You can try there too.

Get atleast 3 more people who are interested.

Thanks everyone. Once I receive the tv, I dont prefer to wait for Panny guys to set it up (if at all they do have this service). I will switch it on and set it up myself. Any advice on Do's and Dont's for setup in the beginning?

And dont forget the forum...

How can I forget the forum? Starting next week, I will be active on my HT thread in speaker section! :)

There's not much setting up to do. Turn on the set, go to your settings, and pick something similar to "Movie", this will be the one with the least colour and contrast among the presets. Using this as a base, tweak around till you get a picture that makes you happy....test your settings with a variety of scenes and sources including bright scenes, dark scenes, colourful scenes, dull scenes, fast action scenes etc., to make sure your settings are optimal....

For the first hundred hours keep contrast and brightness on the lower side, and try and not let a still image remain on the screen for too long.....

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back