Shopyourworld.com feedback & review

Hi,

It's good to know that you got back your money. Could you please share the process followed by you? It will be immense help for other forum members also whose money is stuck with 'Shopyourworld'.

By the way today I got a response from my credit card company (Standard Chartered Bank), they asked me to signed, scan and send 'Dispute Declaration Form', so that they look after this matter.

All those people who paid 'Shopyourworld' through credit card, please take up this issue with your respective credit card company at earliest. They also said that this Dispute Declaration form need to be send within 70 days from date of transaction. So, all fellow members kindly take up this at war front.

Hoping to get a good reply from my credit card company.
Best regards

Hi,

It's good to know that you got back your money. Could you please share the process followed by you? It will be immense help for other forum members also whose money is stuck with 'Shopyourworld'.

By the way today I got a response from my credit card company (Standard Chartered Bank), they asked me to signed, scan and send 'Dispute Declaration Form', so that they look after this matter.

All those people who paid 'Shopyourworld' through credit card, please take up this issue with your respective credit card company at earliest. They also said that this Dispute Declaration form need to be send within 70 days from date of transaction. So, all fellow members kindly take up this at war front.

Best regards

my money is also stuck @ SYW for same Kindle fire i done transaction from debit card they told me they will refund my money @ till this Friday
i m from thane

Hi Ankit,

I don't want to sound pessimistic but looking at their track record, I highly doubt that 'Shopyourworld' is going to refund your money. You need to apply some kind of arm-twisting.

As I have told you that I have initiated a refund from my credit card company. Don't know if I am going succeed. I would strongly suggest you to kindly speak to your bank (I know you have used your debit card), but there is no harm asking them.

By the way I stay in Airoli, and will you updated in this issue. My next approach will be sending this matter to Consumer protection programs such as Phredar and Fight back.

There is no way I will let those crooks forfeit my hard earned money.

Till then hope for the best.

Regards

Update- It is now almost 3 and half months and yet waiting for my money. Everytime i ask for an update, they come back with the same reason that they have technical difficulties in crediting back to the account.

The mistake i did was payed them thru debit card. If it wud have been a credit card, i cud try for dispute.

Hi,

Best regards

Hi, sorry for the late response. Ofcourse, I did get my money back. Maybe I was lucky. All that I did was, chat with them when ever possible, and used very angry words, threatened them that I will share my bad experience in many forums, etc.
Like I said, maybe I was lucky to get my money back!

as expected not got my money back as per there 12-15 working days now they r saying u will get it in end of next week so now i m not going to get money soon i even not go for chargeback as i don't use / have credit card

I have imported three shipments from SYW in the past and was lucky enought to get all the items within 7-8 days

1. Two Floorstaners 23kg each
2. Sub Woofer 18 Kgs
3. Surround Speakers.

Wow, these are very bad experiences from SYW. I hope that the losses are minimised. Would a class action with sigatures be better than individual case? If so, its worth a try. Also it may be worth a visit to their offices from any members who are in the vicinity and press for their case.

any update guys

i m planing to get help from cybercellmumbai.gov.in i don't want to beg for my own money to this chor company

Hi Ankit,

Please count me in if you consider this option. As I stay in Airoli, it won't be a problem for me to join you.

As expected they have cheated others also. I have also posted the same fact in JJMehta photography forum and asked other Mumbai guys to join us. May be we can initiate the process, once we have 4-5 members who will be able to testify against 'Shopyourworld'.

Meanwhile if we have any member/s who is well verse with consumer law, I would request them to opine.

Best regards
Saikat

ok fine i will shoot them mail tomorrow lets see there respond
BTW shopyourworld chat is not working sine last two day don't know what the hell they r doing ...

Someone can visit their offices. But who knows their addresses are also fake.

Address in Mumbai.

Import Express India Pvt. Ltd(Shop your World).
385 Cardinal Gracias Road.
Chakala, Andheri (East),
Mumbai 400069

Head Office in Singapore

Sandip Shah MD
16 Raffles Quay,
#33-03 Hong Leong Building City:
Postal Code: 048581
Country Singapore

Tel 1: 65.62227445

Hi Ankit,

Any update with respect to your mail. I guess we need to start a new thread asking all the people from Mumbai who are conned by 'shopyourworld' to lodge a police complaint.

no reply yet i think we need to go there and lodge a police complaint.
u create new thread i will join u there .

Dear Ankit,

After having lots of conversation with Mr. Alan/Alex (17 times to be precise), today I got my money back in my credit card account.

I got my money back only because I paid through my credit card. However, this fact doesn't desist me from the on going campaign against 'shopyourworld'.

Please let me know if you want any help from you. I can't be complainant in the case as they have already returned my money.

I also trying to convey other people who are conned by 'Shopyourworld' about the 'Dispute Declaration Option' provided by credit card company. I will diligently post this info on every relevant forum. Shopyourworld is the next 'SPEAKASIA' in making. And it becomes our responsibility to tell netizens about their modus operandi.

Dear Ankit,

After having lots of conversation with Mr. Alan/Alex (17 times to be precise), today I got my money back in my credit card account.

I got my money back only because I paid through my credit card.

good news bro
did u got it after chargeback ?

hope i also get my money back

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back