Should i buy AVR from USA ?

Get your point... if you buy Paradigm & add Polk later, what would happen then is you front speakers (Left, Center & right) would be from different brands & may not be an ideal match...

Instead start building your HT... Choose a BS speaker, center & FS from the same brand to complete your setup..

Complete your 5.1 setup with BS based systems... This will suffice your needs for music& movies... Later when you move to bigger place, then buy FS & move the BS as surrounds.....

Oh.Different brands may not go with harmony ? okay. I understand your point.
Now i get a very clear idea !

But in case of 2ch music will BS be able to output enough bass ? Just asking.
Or some 2.1 channel mode (added woofer) can be set in AVR without sacrificing audio quality ?

Oh.Different brands may not go with harmony ? okay. I understand your point.
Now i get a very clear idea !

But in case of 2ch music will BS be able to output enough bass ? Just asking.
Or some 2.1 channel mode (added woofer) can be set in AVR without sacrificing audio quality ?

Yes.. BS would do for stereo in small places....

^ i mean in stereo mode will sub work ?
Stereo mode is 2.0 or 2.1 ?

Stereo is 2.0.. You can listen to them on either 2.0 (or) 2.1.. Yes sub-woofer can be added for stereo playback...

Yogibear

Its not difficult-use an RCA splitter on your line in and take the line level signal to your sub.I do it from my preamp, but have done it from my power/intergrated amp when I not using a pre amp.

Do we need to use the splitter on both L/R channels on the preamp or just one of the channels is sufficient to connect to the sub.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back