Showcase your DIY Build

Bizi05

Hi All,

I have been on this forum for quite a while now and I see many FMs are building their own Amplifier (Power Amplifier, Preamplifier or Integrated). I think it would be great if all the DIYers start posting their amplifier build/creation in this thread(apart from their own thread). And I believe this will help many members who are planning to build their own amplifier (when they find all builds at one thread) by taking the inspiration from any already existing build.

I know many of us are designing lot of DIY Stuffs apart from Amplifier like Streamer, DAC, Speakers, etc.. but wanted to keep this thread restricted to amplifier. However if everyone feels to utilize this thread to showcase all the DIY STUFF then lets go for it and share our build irrespective of how small or big it is.

I think this would be a great information source for all of us.

Will appreciate if you cast your opinion on this thread. That is, shall we use this tread to consolidate all DIY build or delete/discard this thread.

Hi All,

I have been on this forum for quite a while now and I see many FMs are building their own Amplifier (Power Amplifier, Preamplifier or Integrated). I think it would be great if all the DIYers start posting their amplifier build/creation in this thread(apart from their own thread). And I believe this will help many members who are planning to build their own amplifier (when they find all builds at one thread) by taking the inspiration from any already existing build.

I know many of us are designing lot of DIY Stuffs apart from Amplifier like Streamer, DAC, Speakers, etc.. but wanted to keep this thread restricted to amplifier. However if everyone feels to utilize this thread to showcase all the DIY STUFF then lets go for it and share our build irrespective of how small or big it is.

I think this would be a great information source for all of us.

Will appreciate if you cast your opinion on this thread. That is, shall we use this tread to consolidate all DIY build or delete/discard this thread.
I recently made a guitar amplifier with bass treble board and has output of 20 watts, but when I connected my Arphi Super Challengers to it the sound was terrific. Although the amplifier is too small but sound wise it can be compared to nicer amplifiers. I am thinking to build a home amplifier using the guitar amp....

Attachments

• 20210512_121641.jpg
    20210512_121641.jpg
    915.5 KB · Views: 42
I recently made a guitar amplifier with bass treble board and has output of 20 watts, but when I connected my Arphi Super Challengers to it the sound was terrific. Although the amplifier is too small but sound wise it can be compared to nicer amplifiers. I am thinking to build a home amplifier using the guitar amp....
Very nice work sir!
Those metal cap transistors seem to be the SL100/SK100....are they still available?

And is there a link for the schematics of your amp?

Very nice work sir!
Those metal cap transistors seem to be the SL100/SK100....are they still available?

And is there a link for the schematics of your amp?
Thankyou Sir

Ahh yea they Germanium transistors CL100 AND CK100, they are available here in Mumbai.

The amp I made was a clone of a guitar amp, so there are no schematics available

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back