Shshhhh! Chennai folks Don't tell this to anybody

rams1977

Hey Chennai folks
There's a English\Hindi VCD clearance sale on @ Movie club, Shanthi colony road, Near Anna Nagar Roundtana. Each VCD cost Rs. 30. I picked up BBC's Blue Planet series for Rs. 60 Bucks. Don't tell this to anyone!!. Check whether they sell the VCD's for non-members also and go.

Hey Chennai folks
There's a English\Hindi VCD clearance sale on @ Movie club, Shanthi colony road, Near Anna Nagar Roundtana. Each VCD cost Rs. 30. I picked up BBC's Blue Planet series for Rs. 60 Bucks. Don't tell this to anyone!!. Check whether they sell the VCD's for non-members also and go.

Are they giving out DVDs also? If not no point in travelling all the way to
Anna Nagar.

Thanks for info.

Warm Regds / Shailender

do you think is it worth buying VCD for Rs.30 for the worst PQ...? If at all they throw for free, i dont want.. As you toldddddddddddddd,,,SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i will not tell to anybody...

Rams, I would suggest that you don't waste your time with VCDs. For some strange reason they degrade very quickly. Literally every VCD I tried ended up not being watch-able after the 4th or 5th run.

Cheers

Hey Chennai folks

I thought it is ad a la ASH-Abhi Lux AD!!!!

( EEk good news hain--- Tum batao na -Shhhhh!!))
:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

VCD -I do not think someone is touching it ( Espafter watching blue plannet in 720 p Rip!!)

Hey Chennai folks

Please don't watch it. :eek:
You are doing injustice to BBC's efforts by watching it in VCD.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back