Shyam Bajaj is no more

R.I.P. Shyam. L. Bajaj.

Came to know of the news through a Whatsapp message from Rajiv D'souza this morning.

Mr. Bajaj steadfastly pursued his dream of establishing high-end audio in India over the decades, and could translate and sustain it into a viable business model too. Replies to the queries regarding Norge products, sent to him over email, were almost immediate, to the end.

RIP Shyam Bajaj Sir ! I was truly inspired by your work and I bought Norge 2060 from and fully satisfied. Thanks for helping me discover Hi-Fi Stereo. I am going to keep your amp for life !

Sad new indeed. Loss to hifi enthusiasts. May his soul rest in peace.
Regards.

May his soul rest in peace.

He was such a gentleman. Lived a life which was colorful and fulfilling.

You will be sorely missed sir !!

Truly remarkable man, his pioneering efforts will always be remembered. Only two months ago my friend spoke to him and got the amp and speaker set. He was very impressed with his warm nature and passion towards music. Mr Bajaj has left his mark on the Industry and that matters a lot...

We've lost another pioneer of HiFi in India.
He lived a full life , dedicated to his passion & produced quality equipment which gave joy to so many.
May the Almighty grant you eternal rest, Shyam Bajaj ji.....we will miss you.

In a world full of me too's, he always followed his own path and dreams. Salute to the man for having a dream of his own and following it with full passion all his life. RIP Sir.

RIP Shyam Bajaj Sir,

Just came to know when today I went to mahim outlet to get my norge 2060 amp's power button repaired( was behaving funny),according to the person over there Mr. Bajaj was very active till the last day before he fell in bathroom, Great man, Great loss to audio industry.

He relentlessly pursued in his goal to make hifi audio affordable. Also one of the pioneers in India. RIP a noble soul.

I have great memories of meeting him at Norge Mahim, we spend very good time talking about audio, his Norway days, the SET amp he was working on and many other things which I will never forget throughout my life.

He was a great man, and a thorough gentleman.

May the holy soul rest in peace.

-sann

Back