Siemens Radiogram

kuruvilajacob

I have been told that Siemens Valve radios are rare to get. So when I stumbled upon a Siemens Radiogram, it was gabbed with lots of excitement. Searched the net for model number since none could be found on the radiogram. A similar one was seen on Radiomusuem site. The model was TR 67, a radiogram with a FM . The model does not have FM. So a mail was sent to radiomuseum and after verification with their records, they informed that this is very rare and they do not any record of a model like this and only possibility is that they may have made a variation of TR 67 for Asian countries where FM stations had not started. It has a Collaro record changer which is working well. The radio section is yet to fire up as the circuit diagram is not available and not sure about the valve configurations. It needs a face lift as far as cosmetics are concerned but already collectors of rare vintage Radiograms are eyeing this rare Radiogram.
kuruvilajacob

Last edited:
its an antique beauty, contratulations on your find. I was on the look out for a nice lookin radio gram or a grand piano for my new home (display purposes), somebody told my wife that keeping a grand piano at home bring bad luck (i think this is nonsence). The plan is on hold as I need to save up for furnishing the house.

It's a mono with two spekers on front corners. They sound very vintage especially to listen to old Malayalam songs by Jesudas. It's a rare find. I do have a Nordmande Radiogram with FM fully funtioning but I think this is quite rare

Looks great in spite of dust and grime.Please do post photos after restoration.

Thanking you,

pksnathan

its an antique beauty, contratulations on your find. I was on the look out for a nice lookin radio gram or a grand piano for my new home (display purposes), somebody told my wife that keeping a grand piano at home bring bad luck (i think this is nonsence). The plan is on hold as I need to save up for furnishing the house.

Ruben,

I was also of the same taste, to have a Grand Piano in the hall room for quite some time.. Now my little 8yr old kid too wants it.

But the problem is , it occupies too much space, and has no volume control which means the whole members of home had to bear with it.

If you have a 20 ft * 30 ft hall room, pls go for it..

I can help you in locating good old german or brit GPs, which I did some good home work on spotting the right source, last 4 yrs

Regarding bad luck: All through the last centuries, only the elites and royals owned GP in their house.. Hope royals and elites were not that unlucky :)

Last edited:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back