Simple changes ??

amateur

Hi All,

Can someone recommend me simple changes that can be done to a bedroom to have good acoustics ? I have my HT there. The room currently has a window, a door that leads to a sitout and attached bathroom.

Can someone recommend me simple changes that can be done to a bedroom to have good acoustics ?

Very thick curtains (not those thin ready-made ones) for the windows.
Thick curtain for the door.
Couple of artificial or natural plants in decorative pots around corners.
If possible carpet the whole bedroom or thick rugs thrown randomly around the bedroom.
Some wall hangings, if there is a plain wall.

More to come from others...

:)

Thank you very much- To add to the description - currently I have a cot (KingSize), no carpets on the floor, ceramic tiles, curtains for doors and windows (not thick enough) - Your suggestions are easily doable , will look forward to other suggestions as well.

Very thick curtains (not those thin ready-made ones) for the windows.
Thick curtain for the door.
Couple of artificial or natural plants in decorative pots around corners.
If possible carpet the whole bedroom or thick rugs thrown randomly around the bedroom.
Some wall hangings, if there is a plain wall.

More to come from others...

:)

currently I have a cot (KingSize),

Cot that too kingsize :D love it man.

vinod has given some very good tips. However if you can tell us the size of your bedroom and details of your system it would be helpful. And, presently what is the location of various speakers in your room.

Thank you very much- To add to the description - currently I have a cot (KingSize), no carpets on the floor, ceramic tiles, curtains for doors and windows (not thick enough) - Your suggestions are easily doable , will look forward to other suggestions as well.

You have a kingsize cot and you call yourself an amateur?!! :clapping: Now thaaaat's modesty :eek:hyeah: ;) :)

Cheers

You have a kingsize cot and you call yourself an amateur?!! :clapping: Now thaaaat's modesty :eek:hyeah: ;) :)

Cheers

having the equipment does not make one an expert -

one could have a 9 inch - oooops!!!!! - 9 foot long cot -

and still not be able to satisfy-

the transition from a tyro to a virtuoso -

is all to do with technique-

even with a six foot coct -oops ! - six foot cot - extreme satisfaction can result.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back