Singapore Based Websites for Price Reference?

ashishkesarwani

Please let us know some good websites based from Singapore for online shopping as well as reference for the pricing of Audio Video Equipments?

Hello,
you can try ebay singapore.But if you are after specific product then it is better to locate a dealer of the product from the website then exchage mails with them to know where exactly it may be available. Last year I had bad experience when I asked my parents to get me a netgear wireless network receiver. I thought simlim square has everything so I asked my parents to go there and purchase it but unfortunately they couldn't find it there. Then I located some netgear dealers and they pointed me to funan IT mall where some person only had few in stock. So it is better to research beforehand where you can find it.
thanks.

When you narrow down your choices, just call the SG disties listed on the product website. Phone calls are not that expensive nowadays. If you call dealer shops you will get higher price. Disties will give you a cut for a backdoor secret pickup :D. Thats how I got mine $70 cheaper than local MRP.

Cheers

Disties will give you a cut for a backdoor secret pickup

That sound very mysterious -James bond like!!!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:
Do you need to go at 2 am ,in dark suit , Flash the torch Thrice , then utter the secret word...then fingerprint and ratinal scan for identity and then a mysterious girl gives the box in Aluminium Attache!!

That sound very mysterious -James bond like!!!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:
Do you need to go at 2 am ,in dark suit , Flash the torch Thrice , then utter the secret word...then fingerprint and ratinal scan for identity and then a mysterious girl gives the box in Aluminium Attache!!

Ha ha ha ha. If its a "mysterious girl" who cares about the product quality
and pricing.

Regds / Shailender

Ha ha ha ha. If its a "mysterious girl" who cares about the product quality
and pricing.

Regds / Shailender

But on other note , in Bond movies, Bond takes the attachee and the girl with him...... wonder what our friend did?

Hmmm I don't want to boast but there are lots of juicy episodes and stories about my life.... :licklips:

You can view them in the following movies to name a few: :)

1. The Speaker that loved me
2. The man with the Golden IC
3. For your Ears only
4. The SoundStage is not enough
5. You only listen twice
6. Mono-Block-Pussy
7. Dr. Hum
8. Single-Drivers are for ever

Cheers

Hmmm I don't want to boast but there are lots of juicy episodes and stories about my life.... :licklips:

3. For your Ears only
5. You only listen twice
6. Mono-Block-Pussy
7. Dr. Hum

Cheers
:clapping::lol::eek:hyeah::lol::D:lol::eek:hyeah::lol:

Last edited:
But on other note , in Bond movies, Bond takes the attachee and the girl with him...... wonder what our friend did?

Replace attachee with amp ... :D
The rest .. as seen in the movies ... :licklips:

Cheers

3. For your Ears only
5. You only listen twice
6. Mono-Block-Pussy
7. Dr. Hum

Cheers

Hilarious!

Gobble, why don't you seriously try some comedies in Hindi movies. They certainly need a refreshing change.

Your humour is always apt and spot on.

Cheers.

3. For your Ears only
5. You only listen twice
6. Mono-Block-Pussy
7. Dr. Hum

Cheers

..... and the dessert for this main course .....
9. MUSIC never dies :)

Guys, we are getting offcourse here and this is not what I asked? I need to know some good reference website addresses for the Price compatability and if online ordering is a possibility then that too.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back