Singapore Hifi Show Dec 2017

Rajeshh

I had the opportunity to listen to the Accuphase E-650 last December during the Singapore hifi show, it was the amplifiers Singapore debut.
Of all the rooms at the show, the combination of the Accuphase E-650 with Piega speakers was the stand out for me. It was the first time I was hearing a good class A amplifier and I was blown away.

The other stand out room/presentation was the one for the Isotek power conditioner. There was a A/B using their models & cables. I was so impressed that I ended up buying the Isotek Aquarius.

Here are some pics from the show

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_741.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_741.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 46
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_744.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_744.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 48
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_747.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_747.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 48
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_749.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_749.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 50
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_751.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_751.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 48
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_752.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_752.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 48
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_755.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_755.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 45
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_756.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_756.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 43
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_757.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_757.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 42
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_758.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_758.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 40
Excellent.
Thanks for the share..
Can you let me know what was the Amp in use with the Magico Speaker - Unable to place it.
Thanks,
Appreciate.

I had the opportunity to listen to the Accuphase E-650 last December during the Singapore hifi show, it was the amplifiers Singapore debut.
Of all the rooms at the show, the combination of the Accuphase E-650 with Piega speakers was the stand out for me. It was the first time I was hearing a good class A amplifier and I was blown away.

The other stand out room/presentation was the one for the Isotek power conditioner. There was a A/B using their models & cables. I was so impressed that I ended up buying the Isotek Aquarius.

Here are some pics from the show

@Rajeshh can you share the sound signature of Piega speakers? Is it shown on pic 5?

@heliumflight The Piega is shown in the 1st Pic, the model is the new Coax 511 & the Coax 711.
The sound signature I heard was an extremely wide soundstage, holographic & warm sound that filled the room.
Also I noticed that the sound was great at almost anywhere in the room & not concentrated on a sweet spot.
A very compelling sound that just pulled to be listened.

Pic 5 is Rinjani speakers from SB Acoustics, Indonesia - surprisingly good sound too.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back