Single Unit System under 15000 to 20000

AdwaitRaghav

I am looking to buy a single console/unit hifi system that provides BT, USB, Aux and FM Tuner and costs me between Rs.15000 to 20000 that can give me live music experience and help me amplify the output in my hall which is 15ftx25ft and when I have about 30 ppl around. I mostly hear classical and fusion instrumentals, indian classical. For my spouse, the FM is must so that it adds to variety.

Earlier, my budget was between 10K and 12K ,but having read reviews and views across most forums, I have bumped my budget as much as I can. the reason i am looking for a single unit/console is portability and maintenance and as less of wiring as possible. So far, I have boiled down to only one model that does all that - Sony MHC-V6D - but this one is bit heavy on my pocket.

Hi

The compact systems are nice and seem to be more easy to operate...but when something goes wrong, the whole thing goes to the service center...also after 2/3 years parts are not available and then you regret investing...most of us have walked that path years back....

If budget is a challenge, see the For Sale by OWner section or Hi Fi Ads...I am sure you will find something decent enough to enjoy when having a party or with family ....

All the best....audition and decide...

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back