SL-10 with Plinius M7 Pre-Amp

Sorry reubensm....got distracted and couldnt get to it. Will start early next week.

BTW...just a different question: I see that you have a Nak DR3? How's the performance?

Sorry reubensm....got distracted and couldnt get to it. Will start early next week.

BTW...just a different question: I see that you have a Nak DR3? How's the performance?

NAK DR3 is a brilliant 2-head deck and I've owned this one for quite some time now. When I listen to this deck playing quality recordings, I often wonder why the tape medium became obselete in the first place. I use it for recording as well (use normal new TDK tapes) as I still maintain my OEM kenwood cassette player in the car. I also use it for making compilations of music, especially from vinyl and from FM radio (using my NAD 402). Mechanically, its a perfect machine and speed is very accurate. Sounds fantastic. I like the cosmetic design as well.

Hi All - SL10 is still having issues. Does anyone know a good service person who fixes technics turntables....

Thanks

Hi All - SL10 is still having issues. Does anyone know a good service person who fixes technics turntables....

Thanks
I believe there's a guy called Anil in Koramangla who does repair work. I will have to get more details though. Maybe some forum members are already using his services?

All - Ok finally my TT works. Turns out that it was a cart problem after all. Got a new Shure DT 1200 HRP and it has started working. BTW the Shure is a MM cart and when I plugged it to the phono stage of the Plinius Pre-amp, there was no output. Then I plugged it to a different source in the same pre-amp and now I can listen to music.

I need to figure out how to test the phono stage in Plinius now. :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back