Smarthome Automation first impression / feedback ( IOT Homes )

roseboy24

Hi All

I would like to share my recent experience on my new Home Automation Setup.
I have installed Touch Screen Controller with built-in 802.11a/b/g/n/ac which also serves as my internet gateway for distributing my 150MBPS internet to my entire 2000 sq-feet floor. It has built-in home automation - Zigbee and Z-Wave; which can allow several compatible sensors, which can be bought anywhere. This product is not restricted with OEM sensors but can also allow to add most of the compatible smart sensors/sockets/etc.
With this I have also installed:
1) WiFi controlled Smart Door Lock, which can be operated via mobile phone app from anywhere in the world; and also can be controlled with a Zigbee-WiFi smart button which has 2yrs of battery life and allows to add 1-click; 2-click; long press scene configurations.
2) In-wall Smart sockets and switches (10A-16A profile)
3) PIR Sensors; Water Sensors; Smoke Sensors & Smart Buttons
4) Door Sensor which forwards alert to my mobile phone whenever my front door opens/shuts

All these can be operated through Amazon Echo Alexa Voice commands and can be accessed worldwide via mobile app. Also supports Geo-fence, IFTT rules and controller on rules profile.

I would like to help forum members, if interested, sharing with you some pictures for reference.

any feedback suggestion feel free connect

FYI, I am not affiliated to this organisation, just as a helping hand to forum members.

AIM to automated my Home Audio Video contents / sensors

Few Shares :-

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/4dea7d4f7ab639c71090d206326034b020190404093002/7770e5b730d982d372ed4896939d56bd20190404093002/6e70a3

Next step, you should consider WiFi enabled Air-conditioners interfaced to your smartphone, personal health monitoring system interfaced to your doctor smart phonewith apps, vehicle security systems interfaced to your smartphone.

Enjoy.

Dear Hari Thanks .... I,am already using Ir Infrared controller which is built in 315-433Mhz 360 infrared leds ... for tracking vehicle I,ve integrated OBD interface to check mileage / tracking of the car , WIFI curtains , in wall touch pannel buttons ......health monitoring trackers I,ve seen 2-3 years back during my Taipe trips ....Good Suggestions .

Anybody any innovative suggestions ?

What touch screen controller have you installed? I don't see any in the product range of this company.
What products of this company are you using? Is it a Taiwanese company or Indian?

Some freeware mobile apps available for monitoring pulse rate, BP, O2 saturation, body temperature etc. I have installed them a year ago and found them to be very reliable.

What touch screen controller have you installed? I don't see any in the product range of this company.
What products of this company are you using? Is it a Taiwanese company or Indian?

Attachments

• controller1.png
    controller1.png
    987.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Controllers.png
    Controllers.png
    206.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Midas_Securifi.jpeg
    Midas_Securifi.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Smart Lock.png
    Smart Lock.png
    281.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Smart Switch Socket.png
    Smart Switch Socket.png
    124.6 KB · Views: 12
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back