So Glad I Found Y’all!

YG-Delhi

Hello HFV buddies,

This lockdown has gifted the time and reignited my long lost love for HiFi equipment - or maybe it’s just midlife crisis ;).

Either way, been reading the posts and so glad that all of you knowledgeable and helpful people are out there to guide as I bring music back into my life (after years of just listening to Sonos around the house).

From the past, I have bits and pieces of equipment that I would love to put together (or replace) in some meaningful systems. At present I have:
- Linn Kaber speakers
- KEF 104/2 reference speakers
- B&K pre & power (110v power supply needs to be replaced)
- Olive CD player
- Lots of Sonos

For the Linn speakers I have just bought a Linn 2250 amp and Linn Classik from OLX.

Would love the groups’ guidance on:
1. How do I find Aktiv crossover cards for my tri-amp-able speakers?
2. Best place to find Linn Pre-owned equipment for sale? Is it kosher to post if Members would like to sell?
3. Need a DAC and power amp to drive my KEFs. Any suggestions would be welcome.
4. Would like to invest in a good bookshelf system. Again guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Look forward to staying e-connected with the group.

Warm regards,

Yash

Hello HFV buddies,

This lockdown has gifted the time and reignited my long lost love for HiFi equipment - or maybe it’s just midlife crisis ;).

Either way, been reading the posts and so glad that all of you knowledgeable and helpful people are out there to guide as I bring music back into my life (after years of just listening to Sonos around the house).

From the past, I have bits and pieces of equipment that I would love to put together (or replace) in some meaningful systems. At present I have:
- Linn Kaber speakers
- Olive CD player
- Lots of Sonos

For the Linn speakers I have just bought a Linn 2250 amp and Linn Classik from OLX.

2. Best place to find Linn Pre-owned equipment for sale? Is it kosher to post if Members would like to sell?
4. Would like to invest in a good bookshelf system. Again guidance would be much appreciated.

Warm regards,

Yash

Hi

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will always find most of the answers to your queries or challenges related to AV in the knowledge rich threads we have on this excellent website. Please browse the various sections.

Best Wishes

Hello HFV buddies,

- Linn Kaber speakers
- Olive CD player
- Lots of Sonos

Warm regards,

Yash
Hi yash, welcome to hfv.
You can look for pre owned gears in ‘for sale’ section. If you need one, you can post it in ‘wanted’ section in our forum

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back