Software to join the AVCHD files.

sgajjala

I dont know where to post this question.
I have Sony Camcorder which doesn't have any harddisk inbuilt. So I need to record them on the mini DVD disks of 1.4 GB size. If I format the disk with HD recording, it hardly records 15 Mins of video. within that 15 Mins , many number of small files will be created. ( when u record and off the recording, it will go into single file. likewise many files)

Now my problem is , I cannot maintain those single files

I need a software which will join all of those m2ts (AVCHD) files into single one.

Could you pelase suggest a application which does this job.??

I just bought a Panasonic Lumix camera, so I am encountering this video format for the first time too.

If you are using Windows, can you not just feed the files into the ms moviemaker application?

Not an answer to this particular question (although it could be part of an answer) but, only yesterday, I discovered WinFF. It is a graphical front end to ffmpeg, and facilitates conversion of video without having to know all the many, many, techie parameters. I think I'll be using it quite a lot! Available for windows, Linux and more

Hi,
Thanks for the replies. I have tried TsMuxer but I could not get the desired output.
Also I feel its not meant for joining these kind of files. Also If someone has user guide for tsmuxer, will be helpful
Let me try WinFF and see if this solves my problem.

Any more ideas/inputs are appreciated.
Thanks,

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back