Some of my dirty P2P works on Veroboard

The most important part of the boards. Have to build them myself from single core earthing wire bought from electric shops...

DSC04998.JPG

:)

Great job,
Its Gods Gift that you are able to design PCB from vero. Its like tranlating a song in to Sa Re Ga Ma .... the Surs.
Amazing ...
Do keep posted..

Just One word "HARD CORE DIYer":thumbsup:

Very Neat & Artistic Approach Shaan Bhai. Good Work.:clapping::clapping:

Last edited:
Hi adie and neeraj. Thank you both.

I don't think it's a gift or something... In the past I did some trashy looking P2P too(I don't wanna show them LOL), and it took 4 years of practice to be more efficient at using veroboard. I think anybody can do this better than me with practice and patience.

:)

70% done SS-preamp..gt too lazy,now sm fracture on left hand,keeping me off

1eoy84.jpg

single core westex roll makes job easy for me

Hi neeraj.

I have used a couple of 6" 40W mekasonic and they are brilliant woofers. They are still in production.

Old thread, sorry I missed it earlier, cant help but admire the work. I too have used these veroboards over the years for all projects, really good stuff. Building stuff on a veroboard requires greater skills unlike with building on a PCB wherein only soldering skills are a prime requirement. Cant help but admire your capabilities. Well done!!

Wonderful, wonderful work! Reminds of the days, long time ago, "when we was fab!" Sorry, couldn't resist the temptation to bring in GH.
Why not start a thread with done with a "slap it together" style -- vero board, dead-bug, flying point-to-point and so on?
Cheers,
~hp

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back