Sonodyne 2605 acquired. Now what?

hi
Sonus 2605 needs good burn-in to get good bass and mid bass. I am using it for the last 1 and half years. i have purchased this speaker with the help of many reviews and vipul audio. among them mr elango's review helped me a lot. luckily i got a used denon PMA 1500AE. One more thing i have found out is that this speaker needs good placement. If you are planning to buy any amp for this, dont buy anything less than 60Watts RMS/ CH.

Sonus 2605 needs good burn-in to get good bass and mid bass. I am using it for the last 1 and half years. i have purchased this speaker with the help of many reviews and vipul audio. among them mr elango's review helped me a lot. luckily i got a used denon PMA 1500AE. One more thing i have found out is that this speaker needs good placement. If you are planning to buy any amp for this, dont buy anything less than 60Watts RMS/ CH.

Hi Markraj,

Thanks a lot. The speaker is a used set, so it has already been "burnt in." Even I am looking for a good amp like yours :D, and I hope I get lucky.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back