Sonodyne invites Hifivision members for a special showing of the Opus Series

Sonodyne

Sonodyne is pleased to announce the launch of a new range of exciting hi tech products called OPUS.

There are two factors responsible for this:

Firstly, the success of our professional active studio monitors in the global arena.

Secondly, with the convergence of telecom, IT and A/V, the digital audiophile has arrived. There is demand for high quality DAC and active speakers in residential audiophiles.

The Opus range shall be launched at the WHAT HI FI SHOW, from 17th to 20th October, at the Trident Hotel in BKC, Mumbai (Suite 911)

An exclusive showing of the Opus Series for Hifivision members only will be on October 18 from 5pm-7pm (Suite 917). Please write to us at [email protected] for details or call +91 9038520520

WHF-invite-hifivision.jpg

Y A W N !! !! !!

Congrats Mr. Anindya Mukherjee

Hope the wait has been worth it

:rolleyes:

Atlast, some good news coming from Sonodyne... and great initiative to invite the forum members. High quality DAC, I am looking forward...

i emailed you guys like last year .. there was no response then about marketing of home audio products however now that it has started.. good initiative..

wait was worth... looking forward for some quality gear.. after all another few days and mumbai folks will be able to update us....

mumbai folks.. we need pics too .. loads of em and ofcourse reviews :):)

Congrats Mr.Mukherjee .
I was waiting for your official announcement.I thought that there would have been a special show/launch like we discussed last time.Now you have a big platform to launch the new series.

Last edited:
Sonodyne is pleased to announce the launch of a new range of exciting hi tech products called OPUS.

There are two factors responsible for this:

Firstly, the success of our professional active studio monitors in the global arena.

Secondly, with the convergence of telecom, IT and A/V, the digital audiophile has arrived. There is demand for high quality DAC and active speakers in residential audiophiles.

I've heard good words about the Studio Monitors and am curious to audition them. Hope you have a showroom at Chennai/ Bangalore where these Monitors as well as the 'Opus' products could be auditioned.

Got the Opus brochure from a dealer. Three speaker models, two subs and a DAC in the range. The speakers are powered and seem to be based on the studio range - a 3-way and two 2-way speakers (6" and 8"). The subs are 10" and 12". Aesthetics on the speakers and sub are a big step up over the studio range. The DAC has USB, coax and optical inputs along with 3 analog inputs, and comes with a volume control.

The file is too big to upload on the forum so no attachment.

Heard new active studio monitor series in Palm expo.The 3 way speakers were powerful enough.They are ready with powered speakers for home use.Keen to listen them at expo.

Heard new active studio monitor series in Palm expo.The 3 way speakers were powerful enough.They are ready with powered speakers for home use.Keen to listen them at expo.

What are your views about the OPUS range by SONODYNE?
Only Indian brand it seems.

What are your views about the OPUS range by SONODYNE?
Only Indian brand it seems.
I compared all the range quickly.Sound wise the 1st model (with 4in driver,black color in show)without subwoofer sounded good(price around 40K)and balanced.
The largest bookshelf was much better than those.Rest of bookshelf,I found on brighter side to my ears and not suited to my likings.
There towers were has good depth and sweet tone.I think a better source can do a justice to their range.
Pricewise they are costing as good as professional active speakers and not as Home audio range.I think largest Bookshelf has MRP of 1.5L + taxes.

The event was a damp squib, as only 4 fm's including myself attended.
Sad!

I was there at 5.15, and waited til 15min but no forum member was there at that time , and i personally dnt know anyone from forum so i left

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back