Sonodyne [Kolkata] offers upto 20-25% on exchange

RMCWS

Sonodyne is offering up to 20-25% discount on old audio non-Sonodyne products and on all Sonodyne products at its Kolkata showroom from 20th to 29th September 2013

Please note that the discounts are not flat but "up to".

For more details, please call 09830855257.

I am probably one of the first ones to take advantage of the offer. I bought the SIA 320 this evening, post 20% discount on exchange of an old Phillips DVD player the price was 14100/-.
Enjoying it as I post this, the difference between the Yamaha 371 AVR and the amplifier is immediately apparent even when played with 320 Kbps mp3s through my iPod. At this price point I will say this is a great buy.

Can you confirm whether we can get 20% discount on any product, irrespective of its price for exchanging a dvd player.

Some FM mentioned getting a 20% off on his dvd player too while buying a FS.

Does the product needs to be in running condition?

More info in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Can you confirm whether we can get 20% discount on any product, irrespective of its price for exchanging a dvd player.

Some FM mentioned getting a 20% off on his dvd player too while buying a FS.

Does the product needs to be in running condition?

More info in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

I have been on the look out for this discount and kept in touch with the people at Sonodyne. My Phillips was in running condition (although barely), but the person at Sonodyne mentioned I could have brought something not in running condition and that would also have counted. I previously asked them whether a Logitech headphone I have will do or not, they needed something more substantial. I suggested for old creative computer speakers and that also fit the bill.
I am quite certain that you will get 20% off on pretty much anything if you exchange a DVD player or sort.

On calling Sonodyne @09830855257, I was told that the exchange is applicable for both working as well as non-working Sonodyne products. They are ready to exchange any old audio system, 5.1 computer speakers, dvd/cd player.

A discount of 20% is being offered for exchange on any dvd player for any product.

They also informed that TVs can be exchanged too. This offer is both available at Mani Square and South city mall stores.

Good news for all Sonodyne lovers - the offer has been extended till 6th October 2013.

I am writing because I saw a mention of the SiA 320 and the advt.

I have been hunting for Sonodyne dealers and listening rooms for the past month without any success. The Justdial contact for Ahmedabad turned out to be a dud. The Croma Mumbai contact said that Croma does not stock Sonodyne products. Another phone number (of one Mr Sanket) given by one Mr Joseph Fernandes of Sonodyne Mumbai is not responding. I am at a complete loss of words to understand exactly what is Sonodyne up to?

I am interested in auditioning the Sonus 2605 V3 and SiA 320.

Please help :sad:

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back