Sonodyne Sonus 3450 or Polk Audio OWM3?

On the other side, the OWM3 does not sound fuller, it has the multimedia speaker signature. More highs, moderate mids, and bass (Lean / thinner sounding).
Are atmos channel expected to produce bass? As much content i watched on my atmos setup, atmos channel just have background music and instruments sound, i never experienced any low end signal being sent to atmos.

Are atmos channel expected to produce bass? As much content i watched on my atmos setup, atmos channel just have background music and instruments sound, i never experienced any low end signal being sent to atmos.
Just mentioned about the lean sounding signature, they don't produce bass like a regular bookshelves. Most of the time they are not blending with the other speakers. And I'm not sure about atmos channel wouldn't receive bass frequencies along. Just shared what I had noticed in my system.

Did anyone purchase the Sonodyne sonus 3450 recently? If yes, from where and for what price?
I did not buy but on casual enquiry, received below info:

Sonus 3440 - MRP 10715, Sonus 3540 - MRP 7630 , Will get 10 % discount.

The price must be for one pair.

I did not buy but on casual enquiry, received below info:

Sonus 3440 - MRP 10715, Sonus 3540 - MRP 7630 , Will get 10 % discount.

The price must be for one pair.
I think that price is for single piece. Can you please share the contact details of the dealer ? I presume the location is Bangalore.

On the other side, the OWM3 does not sound fuller, it has the multimedia speaker signature. More highs, moderate mids, and bass (Lean / thinner sounding).
And that's exactly what you want from surround speakers. Owm3 will not do much under 100hz. However above it, they are brilliant. Perfect for surround duties.

MaSh

@Tanay . Did you purchase the surround speakers? If yes, which one?
Sailing in the same boat. What did you finalize? I like to choose straight forward mountable speakers(using mounts) on the ceiling. I have the OWM3 speakers as my LR surrounds. The price of OWM3 has gone up by 6k/pair in the past 2 months. I am considering adding 2 more OWM3 and use all 4 as ceiling speakers and replacing LR surrounds to Wharfedale WH-DFS or Sonodyne Sonus 3540 (budget friendly).

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back