Sonore microrendu making waves

Go with the acoustic portrait.. far better than anything in its range . I had posted a review

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all for quick reply.
These really help me out for my next decission.

Right now i use Mojo with my speakers, but i am getting a Balanced DAC in few days, so i was thinking about the solution.

I have thought of buying below 2 things before spending too much on others :

1. Jitterbug
2. Good USB cable

I think it will suffice for my current requirement. Then i will update on NAA in future.

Any more suggestions are welcome.

Thank you all for quick reply.
These really help me out for my next decission.

Right now i use Mojo with my speakers, but i am getting a Balanced DAC in few days, so i was thinking about the solution.

I have thought of buying below 2 things before spending too much on others :

1. Jitterbug
2. Good USB cable

I think it will suffice for my current requirement. Then i will update on NAA in future.

Any more suggestions are welcome.

Dont waste your money on jitterbug

Any reason ?
I know there won't be big difference, but still there will be some difference.

On every post/review, it's written Jitterbug affects sound.

I found jitterbug to have little to no effect when you compare with uptone usb relocker or w4s recovery

My take is either buy w4s or uptone else buy nothing.

How is Schiit Syrd compared to W4S and Uptone ?

Schiit wyrd, iFi iPurifier works by eliminating the power line from USB. Uptone usb regen, iFi iPurifier2 works by regenerating the signal based on noise. I have seen people use the combination of both as well.

Schiit wyrd, iFi iPurifier works by eliminating the power line from USB. Uptone usb regen, iFi iPurifier2 works by regenerating the signal based on noise. I have seen people use the combination of both as well.

iFi USB purifier seems to be impressive.. also not that expensive ..i may look for them and test them !

I think i will go for SotM SM-200, it's cheaper than microrendu and i have read that it sounds better than microrendu.

Going with purifier/reclocker, spending ~200.. it's better to spend directly on a NAA around $450 and you are done buying for transports...!

Edit : Now Sotm SM200 supports wifi also !

I think i will go for SotM SM-200, it's cheaper than microrendu and i have read that it sounds better than microrendu.

Going with purifier/reclocker, spending ~200.. it's better to spend directly on a NAA around $450 and you are done buying for transports...!

Edit : Now Sotm SM200 supports wifi also !
Have you boght the SOTM sms200. If yes , please share your experience here.

Have you boght the SOTM sms200. If yes , please share your experience here.

The software used in sotm is not up to the mark
And for some sotm sounds better and some the renedu.

Read the computer audiophile review for more insight

If you are considering a purchase of the microrendu, id suggest waiting till end of the year, they are about to launch a new updated version.
According to Andrew from Small green computers, the features should be the same, but it should sound better.

Back