Sony 2021 models

Sony has listed X80J on India site. Looks like 2021 models coming sooner than expected.

It shows X1 processor but have mentioned object based not frame based processing which is XR's USP. Other good things is it has frame dimming (not full array dimming but still good enough), 80H does not have frame dimming afaik, plus it has DTS support. No big difference apart from that.

Aye and this is specific to the 65 inch they've listed?

New X75 lists too with no triiluminous panel it seems.. Downgraded wrt x75 from years past

New X75 lists too with no triiluminous panel it seems.. Downgraded wrt x75 from years past
Triluminous is a technology that uses three colours to produce white colour and so colours are not natural. Without that it would look like a normal LED TV display, that's all. It is not going to be missed. It is a marketing gimmic.

Triluminous is a technology that uses three colours to produce white colour and so colours are not natural. Without that it would look like a normal LED TV display, that's all. It is not going to be missed. It is a marketing gimmic.
Sony Triluminous displays can display wider color gamut than normal lcds (with help of quantum dots).

65 inch X80J at 130000 as per digit
20k more gets you the X90H. I don't think there will be many takers for this X80J now. The demand will start picking up 6 months down the line when prices reduce during Diwali.

Quantum TV has just pissed all over X90J on YouTube... A90J is getting rave reviewz for those who will afford it btw.

Now I see the X80AJ listed. How is this different from the X80J?
Check the 65" Sizes hit compare and you will understand.Only motionflow 200 vs motionflow 100 was what i noticed.. Sony is shitting us by confusing users and shuffling features around it would seem.

Check the 65" Sizes hit compare and you will understand.Only motionflow 200 vs motionflow 100 was what i noticed.. Sony is shitting us by confusing users and shuffling features around it would seem.
Lol. I think I will just wait for the Samsung Frame 2021. Hope it comes well priced.

Lol. I think I will just wait for the Samsung Frame 2021. Hope it comes well priced.
I have no news yet on the panel, the us specs saying wide angle are making me fear ads or ips panel. So keep searching for reviews on that one. Pricing will be same as yesteryears

• Vivid, Standard, Cinema, IMAX Enhanced, Game, Graphics, Photo, Custom, Dolby Vision Bright, Dolby Vision Dark, Netflix calibrated -
  • (Voice Search)Yes4/(Built-in Mic)Yes.
  • Voice zoom 2
  • XR HDR Remaster
  • With XR HDR Remaster, this TV can detect each object on screen, analyse its colour and adjust contrast for even more realistic pictures. Object-based processing, powered by BRAVIA XR, takes precision to a whole new level by adding adjustment of hue, saturation, brightness, motion vector, bandwidth and more. The result is exceptionally real scenes with greater depth, lifelike textures and natural colours.
These caught my eyes apart from HDMI ports 3&4 having VRR, ALLM on a future firmware update etc...

• Vivid, Standard, Cinema, IMAX Enhanced, Game, Graphics, Photo, Custom, Dolby Vision Bright, Dolby Vision Dark, Netflix calibrated -
  • (Voice Search)Yes4/(Built-in Mic)Yes.
  • Voice zoom 2
  • XR HDR Remaster
  • With XR HDR Remaster, this TV can detect each object on screen, analyse its colour and adjust contrast for even more realistic pictures. Object-based processing, powered by BRAVIA XR, takes precision to a whole new level by adding adjustment of hue, saturation, brightness, motion vector, bandwidth and more. The result is exceptionally real scenes with greater depth, lifelike textures and natural colours.
These caught my eyes apart from HDMI ports 3&4 having VRR, ALLM on a future firmware update etc...
Apart from all the things you have mentioned, one review caught my eye on their USA listing.

Lol, Sony hasn't even provided ALLM and VRR updates to the X90H which was released a year ago. This will probably get it in 2023 at this rate

sony A9G FOR 2.41 LAKH 65 INCH SUPER OFFER

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back