• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sony 32 BX300??

Joined
Nov 14, 2010
Messages
1
Likes
0
Points
0
Location
Noida
#1
Hi Everyone!!!
This is my first post.:)
I've been browsing this forum for the past few days and found the answers to most of my questions.

I am looking for a 32 inch TV for the bedroom.
I've almost settled on Sony 32 BX300. There are some queries which Id like to be done away with:

1. Does the Sony 32 BX300 have bravia 3 engine as advertised on the site? In some of the other sites it mentions Bravia 2.

2. The grey market dealer I contacted in delhi quoted a price of 24K (MRP is 35K). Is this a reasonable price or should I bargain more?

3. This set is for my parents and they''ll be using it 90% of the time for viewing SD content from the STB. Remaining 10% will be used for watching 720p Bluray-rip movies by me when I visit them. Will this set provide a reasonable PQ for the above requirements?

4.Finally I have an Apple macbook unibody (2008 Model). It has a mini display port. Where can I buy a Mini Display port to HDMI cable(with sound) in DELHI to connect my macbook to the HDTV? Please also mention the approx. price of the cable.

Thanks in advance:signthankspin:
Looking forward for your suggestions.

-Akash
 
SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

adder

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
2,576
Likes
472
Points
83
Location
bangalore
#2
Well while Sony advertizes it has BE3,from what i have seen its still has a inferior processing compared to the EX series.It also has a unknown panel .
But then again its priced cheap atleast in grey market.

I would pay another 4k and get a EX400 priced at 28k to 29k its FHD and has a SPVA panel.
 
SPONSORED ADS