Sony Bravia W70B a good television overall?.

pawan_d

Hello All,

I have recently purchased Playstation 3. And now I need to get the LED TV which would go with it. I was shocked to see the different models from different brands although I stuck to Sony, Samsung and LG brands. What I noticed is that because of the IPS panels, LG's display is a bit dull. Samsung was giving out whitish color in most of its models. Sony was sort of the middle ground between the two.

I have zeroed in on Sony Bravia 32" 700B. It is a smart TV which I do not have as a mandatory requirement and I have a seller selling this one at around 37k. since this had high refresh rate which they proclaim at around 100-200Hz, I thought this would go well with Playstation 3 and Playstation 4 as well. This model has good reviews and was almost glad to go with it.

Until I saw some posts saying that it cannot read NTFS formats of Hard Drives, also reading HDDrives is a little slow and that the internet apps are little slow too.

I would like to have your opinion here. Am I going with the right choice?. Or, would you suggest some other models from Sony or LG or Samsung that I might have overlooked?.

Thanks a lot guys..

Pavan.

How about a plasma?

I know that plasma is going out and all that, however, gaming is your primary requirement and plasmas might fit the bill. You can buy a 42 incher for the same price.

What do you think?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back