Sony Double Din- WX-GT77UI- Disappointing

anstri

hi all,

i drive a maruti swift and had a Pioneer 5750 installed for the last 6 years and was doing its job really well. I dont know what got into me and i wanted to replace it with a double din. Looked at both the sony double din- WX-GT77UI and pioneer double din- 6050.

I liked sony's looks and decided to buy it. After an investment of 10k i am really disappointed. My 5750 had a much clearer and deeper sound. I am not sure of the new pioneer systems and the double din 6050, but i can easily say that my old 5750 was much better than the new sony WX-GT77UI.

Only positives of Sony system is the looks, ease of functionality, usb and aux ports.

my suggestion dont buy this system

hi,

An update i had pioneer speakers both at the back and front. The front speakers were absolute crap. Replaced them with JBL and a sudden improvement in sound. I am really happy after the change, guess the sony really needs a good front speaker to show its capability. I would recommend this player now:)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back