Sony Liv app issues on Samsung TV

Nitin K

Hi,

Is anybody facing any issues pertaining to Sony Liv app on Samsung TV's. TV model is AU 7700 Crystal. It basically plays for a few secs , freezes, then loops back to where it started and repeats the same. Other apps like YouTube, Amazon etc are fine.
Does this happen on other TV brands apart from Samsung with Sony Liv or has it got to do something with the Samsung TV OS. I had spoken to the Samsung technician which according to him, the issue is with the app. I find it hard to believe that Sony being a Veteran in this field has not noticed this glitch and corrected it.

Thanks,
Nitin

Last edited:
No issues on my Samsung TV. Any better with the re-installation?
Did the app reinstallation @ updated the TV drivers. It seems to be an issue with only one particular program on Sony Liv. Rest of the programmes seem fine. Have left it at that, thanks.

It seems to be an issue with only one particular program on Sony Liv. - Which one? I'll also try that program.

Hi,

Is anybody facing any issues pertaining to Sony Liv app on Samsung TV's. TV model is AU 7700 Crystal. It basically plays for a few secs , freezes, then loops back to where it started and repeats the same. Other apps like YouTube, Amazon etc are fine.
Does this happen on other TV brands apart from Samsung with Sony Liv or has it got to do something with the Samsung TV OS. I had spoken to the Samsung technician which according to him, the issue is with the app. I find it hard to believe that Sony being a Veteran in this field has not noticed this glitch and corrected it.

Thanks,
Nitin
New tv Nitin ?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back