Sony Officially launches UBP-X700 in India priced at Rs.29,990

I guess Xbox One S is a better choice considering the price. Especially with the Dolby Vision update planned.

I second that. I was contemplating to pick up a UHD player and finally settled on a Xbox One S that I managed to pick up locally for 12k :) and it works like a charm and plays anything you throw at it! I havent noticed any critical loss of details either in Video and Audio quality.

I second that. I was contemplating to pick up a UHD player and finally settled on a Xbox One S that I managed to pick up locally for 12k :) and it works like a charm and plays anything you throw at it! I havent noticed any critical loss of details either in Video and Audio quality.
Xbox One S for 12K ? :eek:. Where ? Is that used or brand new ?.

Yes. Please let us know from where and what capacity did you buy the Xbox One S for 12k

Xbox One S for 12K ? :eek:. Where ? Is that used or brand new ?.

It did surprise me too! It was a used unit - around 9 months or so. The seller didnt use it much. I played around and figured the unit was working fine and picked up with no second thoughts!

Huh..just posted a thread on xbox one s vs dedicated blu ray player. Planning to pick one from my next visit to USoA. I hope the price would come down to $200 during thanks giving.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back