• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Sony Officially launches UBP-X700 in India priced at Rs.29,990

SPONSORED ADS

vj_box

I guess Xbox One S is a better choice considering the price. Especially with the Dolby Vision update planned.
I second that. I was contemplating to pick up a UHD player and finally settled on a Xbox One S that I managed to pick up locally for 12k :) and it works like a charm and plays anything you throw at it! I havent noticed any critical loss of details either in Video and Audio quality.

I second that. I was contemplating to pick up a UHD player and finally settled on a Xbox One S that I managed to pick up locally for 12k :) and it works like a charm and plays anything you throw at it! I havent noticed any critical loss of details either in Video and Audio quality.
Xbox One S for 12K ? :eek:. Where ? Is that used or brand new ?.

pushkarajd

Yes. Please let us know from where and what capacity did you buy the Xbox One S for 12k

vj_box

Xbox One S for 12K ? :eek:. Where ? Is that used or brand new ?.
It did surprise me too! It was a used unit - around 9 months or so. The seller didnt use it much. I played around and figured the unit was working fine and picked up with no second thoughts!

matbhuvi

Huh..just posted a thread on xbox one s vs dedicated blu ray player. Planning to pick one from my next visit to USoA. I hope the price would come down to $200 during thanks giving.

Vinay2013

I also picked Xbox One S 1TB with Forza 3 game CD for 14K from OLX.

SPONSORED ADS
SPONSORED ADS