sony or lg who has better picture quality?need advise!!

piks

Hello guys this is my first post in this forum.I am in a big confusion of buying a
40-42 inch led tv.Here are my requirements:

budget - 65k(max)

screen size - 40-42(will be used in a bedroom)

preferred brands - the big three i.e lg,samsung,sony

what it will be used for - blue ray rips,hd channels(tata sky)

features required - being feature rich is not my primary priority but a smart tv will be very good.3d enabled will be good but imo 3d is not that much worthy and not a requirement of mine!

primary requirement - my main requirement is best picture quality and at least 1080p.

models that I am considering now -

Sony 42W700B (heard a lot about this tv and about its picture quality)

Sony 42W900B (how is its picture quality different than 700b?Does triliminous really make this better than 700b's panel ?)

LG 42LB6500 or 6200 (but afraid of poor contrast)

LG 40UB800T (the only 4k tv that comes in my budget but again afraid of backlight bleeding and poor contrast)

Any other suggestion will be welcome.

Thank you.

I am using Sony W700B. I am totally satisfied. I can recommend to others. But if you can afford W900B then well & good. Triluminos is fantastic. witnessed myself.

I wont suggest either samsung or LG. Samsung for its poor panel quality. LG - PQ isnt not as catchy as Sony.

4K - We really no need 4K tv's as of now because of lack of 4K channels & content. tata sky will scramble 4k channel after world cup anyway or else it will show few content round the clock and you will be bored to death by seeing the same video again and again.

How is the picture quality of 700B compared to 900B?Is there any big difference in colour quality or its marginal?Does the 900B produce a larger colour gamut than 700B?I am a huge lover of colourful displays but not oversaturated ones!!

Finally bought Sony 42W700B :-D
I found the contrast and colours of the display fantastic!!
Got this for 59k.
Thank you for all your support guys :)

When searching for a TV I found Sony'a PQ marginally better compared to LG. However the difference is very little and is seen only by a careful observer.

Sony TVs are significantly costly over LG. Price difference is not justified IMHO.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back