Sound card for Desktop

sathesh55

Hi,

Any one help me for find out the brand of sound card

suitable intel31pr desktop motherboard and it should

having (Digital/xo-ax) out put can be inputable for

any Av receiver(like marantz sr-301)

Sorry don't get your question.

Do you want to find out what's currently there on your board (if thats the question I think all DR31PR series boards come with the realtek chip. You can take a SPDIF output from the MB

If you are looking for an audio card for your PC let us know your budget, level of usage (just listening to MP3 or would you go for a PC based studio later? do you want connect keyboards/synths, etc for midi control?)

Do let us know

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.

I am having Marantz sr-301.I want to use my compurtor like DVD player.

My computer digital 5.1 DTS output has to put input of AV Receiver.

Any HDMI out sound card is avilable of Pc?

Price?

Use a decent video card with HDMI capability to connect the comp to your AV receiver through HDMI

The M audio Audiophile 2496 is a good card and you can connect it to your AV receiver via SPDIF

M-AUDIO - Audiophile 2496 - 4-In/4-Out Audio Card with MIDI and Digital I/O

But frankly I don't see the reason why you would want to do this. Any reasonably priced DVD player should suffice what you are trying to achieve

Sorry if I am missing something but could you please let us know why you would want to do this?

Get an Asus Xonar DX. Since you are gonna use digital, internal converters don't matter and that asus card will do the job. What motherboard do you use btw? If it has an spdif out, you can just use that though quality will be sub par due to 48kHz resampling.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back