Soundbar Suggestion

Anindya

Hi All,

Interested in buying a Soundbar for my 200sq feet bedroom. It should have clear vocals, good bass and some surround capabilities.

Some suggestions would be helpful. My budget is 40000. I am getting a deal of Rs. 32000 for Samsung Q800A. Is it worth it ?

I also heard Samsung B670 (5.1 channel soundbar). Felt its bass is not upto the mark.

Regards,
Anindya

Very similar in specs and price to the latest Q700C. It's a stock clearance push. You should push fkr vetter bargain. Both are good soundbars.

Hi friends

Looking for
Samsung Q990B/Q990C/Q930B
JBL 1300
Sonos beam (Gen2)

Upcoming festival season October - November plz get quotes from Croma: Reliance digital and post here

I purchased Q990C 3 days back from Croma.. still not installed as waiting for wall mounts before i get the installation done..

Decided to purchase after reading lot of reviews and some members suggesting.. Plus got a great deal from Croma

I purchased Q990C 3 days back from Croma.. still not installed as waiting for wall mounts before i get the installation done..

Decided to purchase after reading lot of reviews and some members suggesting.. Plus got a great deal from Croma
whats the price

Instead of soundbar you should go in for Elac Debut ConneX DCB41 powered Speakers. Has an HDMI ARC connection for TV too. avaible for 43k on HiFi mart. Do some google search and know more about the product and decide.

Hi All,

Interested in buying a Soundbar for my 200sq feet bedroom. It should have clear vocals, good bass and some surround capabilities.

Some suggestions would be helpful. My budget is 40000. I am getting a deal of Rs. 32000 for Samsung Q800A. Is it worth it ?

I also heard Samsung B670 (5.1 channel soundbar). Felt its bass is not upto the mark.

Regards,
Anindya
Go for JBL 5.1 soundbar and you’ll never regret. Be it used for listening music or watching a movie. I bought one last Diwali from reliance digital @52K. Now the price on Amazon as of today is around 45K. Even my neighbours love it since both of my neighbours have banged on my door to reduce the music volume every time I play it. I never play above a volume of 17 or 18 visible on the bar’s display. The subwoofer is extremely powerful and even at a reduced bass it sounds too good. Just listen to feel. These are just my views.

Getting Q990C is getting for 72K. Can existing users put their reviews of this soundbar?
Have you personally auditioned other brands?
I've tried a few and nothing from Samsung, Sony, JBL came close to likes of Sennheiser, Sonos, bose in terms of audio quality.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back