Soundbar

gbharani

I have been using an Yamaha 5930 HT for a long time now and recently the remote gave up the ghost. i have throughly enjoyed it and wanted to exchange it with a soundbar. My preference is 80% streaming services (through Fire TV or XBOX) and 20% on regular TV (Tatasky). What would you suggest for a budget of 20K ? Will my receiver fetch anything ?

There are threads for soundbars. Have you checked those before posting?

That being said...here are a few you can look at:

Yamaha YAS 109 - Soundbar
JBL Bar 2.1 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
LG 3.1 Channel Soundbar SL6Y
Samsung HW-R550/XL 2.1 Channel Soundbar
Sony 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar HT-S350

I have been using an Yamaha 5930 HT for a long time now and recently the remote gave up the ghost. i have throughly enjoyed it and wanted to exchange it with a soundbar. My preference is 80% streaming services (through Fire TV or XBOX) and 20% on regular TV (Tatasky). What would you suggest for a budget of 20K ? Will my receiver fetch anything ?
if you can manage then have a look at JBL Cinema Soundbase 2.2

I have a Polk magnifi mini soundbar with woofer in pristine condition with original box and accessories that I want to sell. It's an awesome soundbar, it might look small but beats every other soundbar in the same price range. You can check the ratings on Amazon.

I am selling because I am building a HT system and will be buying dedicated 7.1 speakers.

There are threads for soundbars. Have you checked those before posting?

That being said...here are a few you can look at:

Yamaha YAS 109 - Soundbar
JBL Bar 2.1 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
LG 3.1 Channel Soundbar SL6Y
Samsung HW-R550/XL 2.1 Channel Soundbar
Sony 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar HT-S350

About SL6Y soundbar, any personal review on it? After searching on this forum, not many positive take on it?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back