SoundFoundations Power Cables - New Orka Powerflux and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

magma

Launch !!
Orca Power Flux Power cable

Cables available on hifimart
https://hifimart.com/product-category/cables/power-cables/

Our cables are carefully are painstainkingly sourced from are counterparts in East Asia and a couple from the EU
And we have taken pains to make sure that each offers a different variation
( Though we beleive that a power cable should not add signature at all except clean power delivery , a black quiet background - a clean slate if you may with the best RF emi blocking ability without compromising or constructing the dynamics, small audible signatures have been reported due to the geometry and coating on the copper )

There are a couple cables that are sourced even from the " big brands " ( their discontinued lines only )
However we do not have the license to use their name

We therefore take pride in the fact that our cables stand shoulder to shoulder with our international peers and give our Indian users here bang for the buck

We do beleive in shielding , grain structure and conductivity ( technical specs of the copper used ) and the concept of floating ground that we use in most of our cables
And so do most large manufacturers
Do go through this video

Every cable does offer something different either feature wise , build wise or price wise and hence we do have a portfolio of 4 to 5 cables

Lastly we do advice you to respect the fact that this post is made in the "press releases" section of the forum - hence do avoid discussions about beneifits of power cables ( snake oil wars ) and comparisons, reviews etc

Feel free to ask questions about the cables we represnt and related to the press release and I will be glad to adddress them

Most details about the cables and how to buy online
Will be avavible onnthe following link

Most of the oldies on the forum would know how to touch base with me as well if needed

Attachments

• Barracuda elite 1.jpg
    Barracuda elite 1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 82
  • Barracuda elite 2.jpg
    Barracuda elite 2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 81
  • Barracuda elite 4.jpg
    Barracuda elite 4.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Mysteceti 1.jpg
    Mysteceti 1.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Mysteceti 2.jpg
    Mysteceti 2.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 77
  • orka powerfllux 1.jpg
    orka powerfllux 1.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 75
  • orka powerfllux 2.jpg
    orka powerfllux 2.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 74
  • orka powerfllux 3.jpeg
    orka powerfllux 3.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 76
  • orka powerfllux 4.jpg
    orka powerfllux 4.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 76
  • orka powerfllux 5.jpg
    orka powerfllux 5.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 77
  • PurelineV4 1.jpg
    PurelineV4 1.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 73
  • PurelineV4 2.jpg
    PurelineV4 2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 77
  • Trueline Lapp 1.jpg
    Trueline Lapp 1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 74
  • Trueline Lapp 2.jpg
    Trueline Lapp 2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 84
Launch !!
Orca Power Flux Power cable

Our cables are carefully are painstainkingly sourced from are counterparts in East Asia and a couple from the EU
And we have taken pains to make sure that each offers a different variation
( Though we beleive that a power cable should not add signature at all except clean power delivery , a black quiet background - a clean slate if you may with the best RF emi blocking ability without compromising or constructing the dynamics, small audible signatures have been reported due to the geometry and coating on the copper )

There are a couple cables that are sourced even from the " big brands " ( their discontinued lines only )
However we do not have the license to use their name

We therefore take pride in the fact that our cables stand shoulder to shoulder with our international peers and give our Indian users here bang for the buck

We do beleive in shielding , grain structure and conductivity ( technical specs of the copper used ) and the concept of floating ground that we use in most of our cables
And so do most large manufacturers
Do go through this video

Every cable does offer something different either feature wise , build wise or price wise and hence we do have a portfolio of 4 to 5 cables

Lastly we do advice you to respect the fact that this post is made in the "press releases" section of the forum - hence do avoid discussions about beneifits of power cables ( snake oil wars ) and comparisons, reviews etc

Feel free to ask questions about the cables we represnt and related to the press release and I will be glad to adddress them

Most details about the cables and how to buy online
Will be avavible onnthe following link

Most of the oldies on the forum would know how to touch base with me as well if needed
Good initiative. I have been DIYing cables past couple of years and have used many materials for conductors like 99.97% pure copper with PE dielectric, millspec silver plated copper with teflon dielectric, Aluminium solid wire with PVC dielectric, tin plated copper wire with PVC Dielectric. Wire guage were all 12 awg or derived 12 awg with multiple conductors.

I have noticed that the capacitance between line / neutral / earth has a major influence in sound stage. PVC dielectric has high distortion in HF and should be avoided at all cost. Teflon compress HF too much and make you loose some details. PE for me worked quite well.

Which power cables to use also depends upon your amplifier and speakers setup. Expensive does not always mean better in power cables. Unless different types of cables are simultaneously tried with in a short interval and if there are any return policy it won't make sense because it becomes a dead audio investment.

My 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back