Soundproofing at 60 - 70 k maximum in Gurgaon

KingofG

Hello experts !!

I'm looking for getting soundproofing done for my home theater room. Room size is 12' x 16 and height 9 ft.
Maximum budget is 70k
is it possible in this budget ?
Appreciate any leads in and around Gurgaon / Delhi

Thank you

Hello experts !!

I'm looking for getting soundproofing done for my home theater room. Room size is 12' x 16 and height 9 ft.
Maximum budget is 70k
is it possible in this budget ?
Appreciate any leads in and around Gurgaon / Delhi

Thank you
sound treatment or soundproofing?

soundproofing is ensuring minimum leakage of sound from inside the room to outside (and/or vice versa) typically involves acoustic doors, windows, ceilings and floors (in that order)

sound treatment is to adjust the characteristics of the room to reduce reverb or standing waves or both. this involves combination of treatment of walls, corners floors, ceilings, & other reflective objects and also factors in furnishing of the room.

of course you could get both done. either way, it would require the services of an expert (or at least a person who knows what he/she is doing) with the right equipment.

of course, many on the forum do DIY based on their own experience. You could follow their advice too. as long as you are satisfied.

For soundproofing Here is one person who might be able to advise you.

lots of YouTube for DIY sound proofing, a carpenter and some acrylic or polyurethane planets can do wonders for sound proofing, but you have to find the leaks.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back