• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Speaker cabinet build

Audiolab 6000CDT Dedicated CD Transport

Berlyassocial

Hey guys. Hope everyone is doing well.

Im looking for someone to build a well engineered speaker cabinet in kerala, kochi.

What i want to build is a frugal-horn xl cabinet for alpair 11ms driver.

I have the complete plans with me just want someone who can build it with precision.

I would really appreciate if you guys can give me contacts of anyone who will be able to build it.

Sandesh

Im looking for someone to build a well engineered speaker cabinet in kerala, kochi.

I have the complete plans with me just want someone who can build it with precision.

I would really appreciate if you guys can give me contacts of anyone who will be able to build it.
Maybe you should contact Mr. Jacob Kuruvilla for that region...

manniraj

Please reach out to @surfatwork (Pradeep) who is based out of Kerala.

captrajesh

Staff member
I can suggest a professional speaker cabinet maker brothers who made my speakers but they are located in Trivandrum.

Berlyassocial

I can suggest a professional speaker cabinet maker brothers who made my speakers but they are located in Trivandrum.
Please do share. i will check with them

Please reach out to @surfatwork (Pradeep) who is based out of Kerala.
Will try to contact him.. Thanks

Thanks alot for the suggestion

PCA

Is this your build, by any chance?

If not and if you are yet to finalise a cabinet builder, you may consider contacting the above advertiser.