Speaker repairs in Bangalore

girishtd8262

Hi I have a pair of wharfedale bipolar speakers being used as surrounds.i m v happy with their performance.one of speaker has developed problem off late .99percent of time it plays good but sometimes especially with low frequencies it makes kreeking sound kyoeeeeeee like that.i got it texted at Mysore they say everything is fine . can anyone guide me about this problem.
Other speaker is working with out any problem. Any contact about speaker repairs in Bangalore

I had used anil's service recently for my subwoofer. Quality of interaction and repairs was quite good and he arranged for pickup and drop at nominal rate too.

He seemed to be trusted hyany other fms here and has been in this business for 20+ years.

I can't much info on how competitive his prices etc are as i didn't enquire much and wanted trust and comfort above all. Maybe you can do that comparison to decide.

Anil hi tech Service personally used
79 4711 8251

This number used

I had used anil's service recently for my subwoofer. Quality of interaction and repairs was quite good and he arranged for pickup and drop at nominal rate too.

He seemed to be trusted hyany other fms here and has been in this business for 20+ years.

I can't much info on how competitive his prices etc are as i didn't enquire much and wanted trust and comfort above all. Maybe you can do that comparison to decide.

Anil hi tech Service personally used
79 4711 8251

This number used
Thanks a lot will contact him once lockdown gets over

Hi I have a pair of wharfedale bipolar speakers being used as surrounds.i m v happy with their performance.one of speaker has developed problem off late .99percent of time it plays good but sometimes especially with low frequencies it makes kreeking sound kyoeeeeeee like that.i got it texted at Mysore they say everything is fine . can anyone guide me about this problem.
Other speaker is working with out any problem. Any contact about speaker repairs in Bangalore
What is the crossover setting for surrounds? Have you tried moving the crossover higher and checked if the noise goes away? Can the noise be repeated, ie same passage played again at the same volume will produce same noise?

What is the crossover setting for surrounds? Have you tried moving the crossover higher and checked if the noise goes away? Can the noise be repeated, ie same passage played again at the same volume will produce same noise?
120 . One speaker is fine.initally setting was 100 for 3 yrs .I had no issues now Inc to 120 after this it is reduced but still audible and irritating

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back