speaker search again!suggestions welcome!

@nandac=pm me your number with details...how old,dents,marks etc...also let me know your view on how it might sound with an tube amp......40k is my max budget....

If you can get nandac's concertinos for 45k including shipping, call him up right now and get your hands on those bookshelves! dump the amp if it comes to it, find a better amp to go with them.

Concertino's aren't monsters, they're beauties! in sound, brand and looks!

As far as my Jamo's.....shipping floorstanders is akin to leaping into a well and attempting to climb out of it :p so yeah don't worry about it, but get those concertinos! RIGHT NOW!

Last edited:
i actually bought the concertinos for myself - but couldn't find a proper amp for them. was planning to get a jolida in a couple of months. but now looks like i might be going abroad so that's the reason when i saw this thread, i kinda thought that i should sell them - because the op talked about tube amp and jazz vocals. also i already have their older brother - the concertos. so could do with some variety - like dynaudio. so ...

@nandac-waiting for you to pm your number! :)
@cor-thanks for the advice and yeah the sf's are quite an temptress and the fact i can audition it makes it more tempting:p
a friend/well wisher now got me soupy all over again advicn to stick to titans but dump the yaqin!.guys what do you say?:p

@nandac-waiting for you to pm your number! :)
@cor-thanks for the advice and yeah the sf's are quite an temptress and the fact i can audition it makes it more tempting:p
a friend/well wisher now got me soupy all over again advicn to stick to titans but dump the yaqin!.guys what do you say?:p

May be one of the best decission in stereo life :p:p

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back