Speaker setup with Denon 2300w

mandster

Hello guys!
Before today I didn't know a place like this existed and in last 2 hours I have become a fan of this forum. Such genuine and helpful posts!
Need a favour from you guys. Since you guys are an ocean of knowledge, your guidance will surely do wonders for me.

My Home theatre background is negligible as few years ago I had set up a Bose 321 in my bedroom which sort of met the purpose back then.
Now, I am shifting to a newly built house in few days and thought of getting a decent setup for a 20x18 bedroom.
Usage would be 50:50 music:movies.

After a little research I have ordered Denon 2300w from Amazon, which shall arrive in a couple of days.
Being new to this, I was initially really very confused about the speaker setup. All I knew was I needed 5.1. A local dealer gave me an option of this:
. A Pair of Polk s55 Tower speakers
. Polk Slim Center
. A Pair of Polk s20 book shelfs
. A DSW PSW 125 Sub

It seems like a decent setup but I wanted to research a bit so ended up here.
While going through a similar thread, I learned about Dali Zensor setup, which was being recommended by nearly everyone. Online reviews are super solid too.

I need suggestion if I should go for:
. A pair of Dali zensor 5s
. A Pair of Dali Zensor 1s or 3s (Rear)
. Dali Zensor Vokal (Center)
. Dali Zensor Sub

OR

. A pair of Dali zensor 1s or 3s( As wall mount front)
. Pair of Dali Zensor 1s or 3s (As rear speakers)
. Dali Zensor Vokal (Center) Or any other suggestion (Like polk slim center) OR as someone
suggested Dali 1 as center again!
. Dali Zensor Sub or any other suggestion

I can stretch the budget to 1.5L but would love to save if I can get a decent setup in less.

Kindly throw some light.
Thanks!

Back