Speaker stands in hyderabad

vj_box

Hi guys,
Where can i get cheap/affordable speaker stands in hyderabad,i've been tryin hard,but i did not encounter any.i have a onkyo 5.1 setup.

Thanks in advance
Vj

Try USK Electronics at Babhukon Mall. If I remember right he used to have a sister company that was manufacturing stands of various type for speakers.

Phone: 3912 2036
Mobile: 93965 56197.

Cheers

Try USK Electronics at Babhukon Mall. If I remember right he used to have a sister company that was manufacturing stands of various type for speakers.

Phone: 3912 2036
Mobile: 93965 56197.

Cheers

Thats right.They make speaker stands. The mobile number given is of Mr Chandrashekar,who is very helpful.Cheers

Hey Sanjay,

I went to USK to demo QEF and enquired about stands as Venkat had suggested in another thread. I had met Mr Sunny, he said they no longer make any of them. You can see those used in thier demo rooms ,setups etc Really nice and cheap stands per their website but sadly they no longer manufacture is whathe said.

My logitech z 5500 neded 4 of those slim ones and that had to cost only 1600 (bundled with sony models) but have to check elsewhere but yes stands for bookshelf, you get at Vector that they give for Wharfedales, B&W's etc.

Contact Mr Srinivas - 9348666336. I have seen the stands, he said somewhere b/w 8.5K to 9.5K for pair. Better than call, go check around and when you see ask. Shop is at Nagarjuna Circle.

Anooj

Hey annoj,
I exactly need those slim ones.
I need 4 of those,can u suggest me a place for the same.
i also got a contact from Venkat
i am not willing to spend a lot on these.
1600 seems to be a cheap deal.
If possible Plz P.M me.

Thanks in advance
Vj

Last edited:
Hey VJ,

Like I said USK were the manufactureers but stopped long time. Why don't you checkout Vector. Do not quote the price that he said to me but I think tht'a pretty solid.

IF you need those slim stands, the best option in my opinion is to contact nearest blacksmith. Show him ur piece ad he can make a wonderful slim stand with scrwe option and paint oo, hopefully for less than 250 - 300 each.

Else as someone here pointed, why don't u contact reliance digital & Sony world. That stands are seen only there. I will check anyways other places.

The best is your neighbourhood frient aka Blacksmith.

PS: I have not done it for logitech z 5500since I felt wall mount is the best for them

Hope this helps.

Anooj

i Asked the sony world guy,he said it was 1500 a pair(the slim model)
Guess its over priced.
As you said,lemme see if i can place a cheap order some where and get it done.
But if u come to know a more specific place in Hyderabad,lemme know.
Thanks for the suggestions

Vj

Hey Sanjay,

I went to USK to demo QEF and enquired about stands as Venkat had suggested in another thread. I had met Mr Sunny, he said they no longer make any of them. You can see those used in thier demo rooms ,setups etc Really nice and cheap stands per their website but sadly they no longer manufacture is whathe said.

My logitech z 5500 neded 4 of those slim ones and that had to cost only 1600 (bundled with sony models) but have to check elsewhere but yes stands for bookshelf, you get at Vector that they give for Wharfedales, B&W's etc.

Contact Mr Srinivas - 9348666336. I have seen the stands, he said somewhere b/w 8.5K to 9.5K for pair. Better than call, go check around and when you see ask. Shop is at Nagarjuna Circle.

Anooj

Hi Anooj,

Can you please let me know from where you have purchased those slim ones @ 1600. Thanks in advance.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back