Speaker suggestion for near field listening

SanVJ

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for decent speakers for near-field listening.

Initially, I thought of buying Edifier R1855DB speakers, then I got tempted to go passive way and ordered Fosi BT20A amp. I thought of pairing Micaa RB42 with the amp. But after reading the audio science review of Micca RB42, I ditched that plan.

I don't know why I ordered the amp in a hurry. The amp arrived and is in customs now.

I really like the Edifier R1855 based on the connectivity options and reviews. But as I have an amp now, I'm confused.

Please suggest what I should do now.

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for decent speakers for near-field listening.

Initially, I thought of buying Edifier R1855DB speakers, then I got tempted to go passive way and ordered Fosi BT20A amp. I thought of pairing Micaa RB42 with the amp. But after reading the audio science review of Micca RB42, I ditched that plan.

I don't know why I ordered the amp in a hurry. The amp arrived and is in customs now.

I really like the Edifier R1855 based on the connectivity options and reviews. But as I have an amp now, I'm confused.

Please suggest what I should do now.
Why have you ditched the Micca RB42 ? I just bought them and they are excellent. Rave reviews by Zeos on Youtube and Audiophiliac as well. GR Research also had some very good measurements as posted on Youtube. In fact at our home ppl in all age groups (10-70+) prefer listening on the Micca vs the Wharfedale speakers :)

Why have you ditched the Micca RB42 ? I just bought them and they are excellent. Rave reviews by Zeos on Youtube and Audiophiliac as well. GR Research also had some very good measurements as posted on Youtube. In fact at our home ppl in all age groups (10-70+) prefer listening on the Micca vs the Wharfedale speakers :)
Because of this review...
Micca RB42 Audio Science Review

Are they good for Desktop setup? Better than Edifier speakers?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back